Simple drag and drop question

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. I would like to be able to drag and drop using my own custom X and Y coordinates.

In the mouse emulation I only see Left Click, Right Click and Double Click and the only refecence to drag and drop is by using the Rize Event: drag and drop. Is there any way I can do that just by using the mouse emulation (the same way I'm emulating a click) ?

2. I would like to know what does the Spread (Normal or Equally) options stand for. What's the difference.

3. I would really like to know what is the Delayed Drawing option

[+] On the main panel of ProjectMaker added a button “Delayed drawing of the execution process”.

"Click it, run project in PM from the start and you will see :-)
it's for faster debugging"

"Delayed drawing - enables real time drawing of executed actions. This is useful when debugging long projects or projects with loops."

Forgive my ignorance by I don't see the difference with this option on and off so please tell like you'd tell a 10 yrs old .. what does that button do?

Thank you for you patience, the title was a clickbait, that's not a simple question :-)

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There must be a way so I can click (x=100,y=200) and drag to (x=200,y=400)! Anyone?

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot! I'm pretty sure others knew this is the way but because it was too obvious didn't care to kick me into the right direction.

I managed to get my work done by using this code:

Код:
instance.ActiveTab.MouseClick(150, 150, "right", "down");
instance.ActiveTab.MouseMove(150, 150, 500, 500, false, false);
instance.ActiveTab.MouseClick(500, 500, "right", "up");

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
"Delayed drawing - enables real time drawing of executed actions. This is useful when debugging long projects or projects with loops."

Forgive my ignorance by I don't see the difference with this option on and off so please tell like you'd tell a 10 yrs old .. what does that button do?
I would still like to know what does the delayed drawing?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)