Serious Multi-threading Error: Zennoposter Failed to complete project

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have written a project in code creator and it works well in the code creator debug

And now it gets really weird!

If I open and run 1 thread 10 times in zennoposter it works well. If I open and try to run another thread of the same script while the first one is running, it throws an error (many errors in fact) while the 1st script keeps running well.

Same happens when I run the script from the code creator and then try to run a thread in zennoposter. In this case it's just getting weirder because now even if code creator it's not running anything, if I add and try to run a thread in zennoposter it will just give me that error.

Please see attached file

This is really annoying knowing that after I finished the script I cannot use it in multithreading. The script does nothing more than scraping the content from different pages of the same website. It takes the target urls one by one from a local mysql database and also uploads the scraped data to the same database (different table)

Tried renaming the script with different names like script1, script2 etc

Any thoughts?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I don't think it's related to multithreading. The icon "!" means incompatibility issues or problems with permissions in your project.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I say it's related to multithreading because the script runs well on both code creator debug and zennoposter if only 1 instance is run. The issues show up when using more than 1 instance of the same script.
What could be incompatible in my script other than the zenno version (which is the same)?
Regarding the permissions, I don't know what may cause this because the only thing shared by the script is the database (and I know you could access the database in the same time using multiple connections)

I don't know how to debug this issue.

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
They also have 2 global variables. Is it possible that they get overwritten somehow?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)