Selling captcha solving plugin, multifaceted cube for popular Zennoposter captchas

lutic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good afternoon, to your attention closed plugins for solving captcha by clicks: Tiktok, Ya, Hcaptcha, Recaptcha, Datadom, Geetest, Binance, Aws Amazon
Many sites have additional protection, and at the moment plugins are only beta version, and are being tested, perhaps for your purposes will fit.
Plugins are given to test.
Prices for plugins and other questions please ask in telegram, thank you. Telegram: https://t.me/lutic9

gmtrader.lqp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is the best captcha-solving plugin for Zennoposter. I have tried too many captcha-solving browser extensions and services, such as 2captcha, but my problem still needs to be solved. From this page, all browser extensions are not detecting Hcaptcha: https://www.bnbchain.org/. But when I ask "Lutic," he gives the captcha-solving plugin with 3 days trial that solves my problem. It solves captcha cheaply, around $0.2 per 1000 images. Again, thanks to Lutic, who developed this tremendous captcha-solving plugin for Zennoposter. It is a 100% recommended plugin.

Kingzenno

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This plugin is the ultimate solution for solving TikTok captchas in Zennoposter. After trying numerous other captcha-solving services and plugins, I was still struggling to find one that could reliably solve TikTok captchas. However, Lutic's plugin came to the rescue with its experienced solution and lightning-fast response time. Within minutes of reaching out for support, I received assistance and the necessary plugin to solve my TikTok captcha woes. Not only does it offer a seamless and effective solution, but Lutic's responsiveness and expertise are truly commendable. I can't recommend this plugin highly enough – it's simply top-notch!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)