Selective Debugging

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

Would it be possible for you to add "selective debugging"? By that i mean selecting only the tabs i need and only debug them (while the debugger ignores all the other processes)

King regards,
Andrii

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I got you were talking about breakpoints. Set a breakpoint on actions where you want to pause debug and start debug to a breakpoint

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, but would it be possible to continue debugging after the breakpoint (i don't want to go through the steps like registration again) and make the template work until the next breakpoint? To make it more clear: let's say we have a template that has 4 steps: step1, step2, step3, step4.

I want to put a breakpoint on step2, so the projectmaker will do it thing until it reaches step 2. But when i remove the breakpoint from step2, i want to put it on step 3 and then change the starting position to step2 (if step1 is registering an account, it will be annoying to always change this data).

I'll try it in russian:

Хотелось бы иметь возможность изменить стартовую позицию с которой начинается тест шаблона. Как вы понимаете, часто на первом шагу приходится делать регистрацию на каком либо сайте, и без изменения стартовой позиции мне приходится каждый раз менять такие детали как юзернэйм и почта, чтобы проходить уже через те шаги которые я и так знаю что работают.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You want a miracle :-)
Variables will not be filled by themselves :-)

Create several separate projects for step1, step2, step3
Test, debug, combine and put variAbles where they are nessecary

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)