Run template random number of times, then exit... How to?

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I want to let some blog and post creators run, but not every day at the exact time with the exact number of blogs again and again.
Is there any method how I could make the template run x-y number of times then exit...?

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
P:S @ Zenno dev team...

That would be also a great option for the scheduler by the way... have templates start at random times between x - y o clock. So that it's not every day at the same time, with the exact number of posts/actions whatever... :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
basicly this could be done without scheaduler...
yes, it is true that it would take more time to set it up, but it can be done. You can controle all with pause, Put pause to random time and import random amount of articles, then create a loop and that is it... :-)

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But that would require me to let my computer run 24/7 :D which is exactly what I dont really want... Don't run Zenno on a server yet...

So yeah, that would be the only option eh, with pause inside a template, or maybe run a macro with a random result which would be the total times to run the template in a loop etc ... hmm yeah :( Not what I had hoped for

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would do it like this:

Get a random number for the amount of blogs zenno should post.
Get a random hour/minutes per blog that should be posted. (since zenno doesn't run all day, you should input min. and max. limits)

Use the macros 'get current hour'/ 'get current minutes'

If the current hour/minutes is bigger than one of the random hour/minutes, then zenno should post.
And it will do this for all the needed posts.

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah that sounds like a good idea! I will look into that right away thanks :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)