Question bout multiple threads and big file list to login and sign up

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have 5 threads to work with, 1 is signing up new accounts and exporting to CSV.

so now my question is, I want the other 4 threads to grab one line from CSV and login and do its job.
BUT.. if i would put up 4 threads in zennoposter it will take all the first line.

Is there a way to let them take each one a unique line in CSV and than if there arent no new lines left to restart from first lines again in CSV (But without them taking the same line each time and restart). ?

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
(i have done some workarounds but they are shit) like (delete line after take) and creating a secondary CSV file.
After run it will write to secondary CSV file, and when there are no lines in first CSV file left they work on Second CSV file and drop again in first CSV file. (and infinite loop this)

And than all shit broke lose, in thread took username first than other, than password took the other one faster than other, and second CSV file was all dropped with Wrong Usernames + Passwords, couldnt log in on all accounts and basically wasted hundreds of registered accounts ( epic facepalm (facepalm) )

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
I have 5 threads to work with, 1 is signing up new accounts and exporting to CSV.

so now my question is, I want the other 4 threads to grab one line from CSV and login and do its job.
BUT.. if i would put up 4 threads in zennoposter it will take all the first line.

Is there a way to let them take each one a unique line in CSV and than if there arent no new lines left to restart from first lines again in CSV (But without them taking the same line each time and restart). ?
U can use global variable. I don't like them but this is solution for u.

(i have done some workarounds but they are shit) like (delete line after take) and creating a secondary CSV file.
After run it will write to secondary CSV file, and when there are no lines in first CSV file left they work on Second CSV file and drop again in first CSV file. (and infinite loop this)

And than all shit broke lose, in thread took username first than other, than password took the other one faster than other, and second CSV file was all dropped with Wrong Usernames + Passwords, couldnt log in on all accounts and basically wasted hundreds of registered accounts ( epic facepalm (facepalm) )
I don't understand how that possible. Because u use full string with removing..

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)