Proxy rules

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What type of rules should I set for my public proxy searches, I am trying to create hotmail templates right now and am not doing too good with proxies. Right now the rules I have set up are Anonymity, Elite, type:http, and post. What should I do for a better success rate? Also if anybody has any advice for good proxy source scraping footprints I would appreciate it.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't use any rules for creating hotmail accounts. Just let it run overnight and then let the accounts sit a day to make sure they get rid of the bad ones for you. Then I go in and set up the email. Just remember this, that you will create 100 accounts but only 50-60 will be viable. If you need some good sources, hit me up on skype or pm me here. I think I have a few that work for hotmail.

• Спасибо
Реакции: eugene16

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got rid of the rules, its working a lot better now, I signed up about 120 accounts overnight! Thanks again!

I emailed you yesterday, I would very much appreciate some good sources.

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what do you mean by don't use any rules ? do i only choose proxy as compulsory and leave proxy rules blank ? and hope you can send me some good proxy source too :-)

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I manually found about 15 good sources just by googling random alive proxies and seeing what sites they were on and then I checked the sources through scrapebox for health and speed and added them to zenno. Scrapebox updated their proxy checker and it works very well now for checking sources. For some reason I cant get zenno to show me the speed of my proxies, I would like to be able to further filter the proxies by speed.

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should enable this feature for each source you use.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)