Proxies Dont Load For Shit

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I cannot get proxies to load in ZP for the life of me. I go through the help wizard to set them up but EVERY SINGLE TIME zenno shows 0/200 proxies. I know I have the proxies in the right format so I have no idea why zenno wont just load them. On the very random occasion it loads the successfully it loads around 50 proxies. After a few seconds it jumps back down to 0 proxies. I have verified with scrapebox that ALL 200 are working, yet the zenno proxy checker sucks so much it cant use a single one. WTF is going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
whyareweshouting.jpg

Try "use without delete"

use without delete.png

Also, did you try running the channel test in network monitor?
network monitor.png
network monitor channel test.png

After the test you can increase the "check proxy"->threads and enjoy your proxies.
Also check them for google passed and spam house. if they are free, most likely they will not pass as somebody else is banging the crap out of them : )

Good luck bro

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do you use http or socks? private or free? with authorization?

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Private, http, authorization. ALL the proxies work with EVERY SINGLE other SEO program I use such as senuke, bookmarking demon, scrapebox, wikibomber and so on. The only program they wont work with is ZP.

The proxies will occasionally load for a few seconds but they almost immediately disappear. This is insanely frustrating as the program is completely unusable without proxies!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Which format do you use and where did you buy them from?

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
username:password@ip:port

buyproxies.org

All the proxies are good, they have been checked with scrapebox proxy checker

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If all proxies a valid and paid you can take them from list within a template and set via browser action. Why you need to check them?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cmon thats a little ridiculous to say that I shouldn't be using ZP to check my proxies. That's obviously an issue with the program that should be fixed.

Your basically just saying "well we know our proxy checker sucks but if you use private proxies you don't need to use that feature you paid for anyway!"

• Спасибо
Реакции: gemini

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, in my opinion working with private proxies should be simplified.
We need to be able to add private proxies and have them always be there, and checked/deleted/added as we see fit.
This all in addition to pulling them from a file,.

Then we can make one template that works with whatever proxies (public/private)

This was requested last year http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7121-Proxy-Management

Hopefully this issue can be revisited.

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, in my opinion working with private proxies should be simplified.
We need to be able to add private proxies and have them always be there, and checked/deleted/added as we see fit.
This all in addition to pulling them from a file,.

Then we can make one template that works with whatever proxies (public/private)

This was requested last year http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7121-Proxy-Management

Hopefully this issue can be revisited.
Yeah its pretty absurd that its this difficult to get proxies to work in ZP (and even more absurd their support questions why I want to use their proxy checker instead of providing a LEGITIMATE solution to the problem). EVERY OTHER SEO program implements the use of proxies a million times better then ZP.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Contact us via skype and we will check via teamviewer your settings.

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not here to throw stones here guys, I am the first to let everyone know that they should pull private proxies from a file. Most of us have been doing it for as long as I can remember. But I can use proxy checker for checking my private proxies all day long with no problems.

It hit me in the head like a Canadian moose and sorry I haven't jumped in sooner, just been busy at work. If you understand the concept that PC is looking at a url source, and scraping the proxies off of it, the answer you seek oh wise and gentle ones is to upload a text file on your website and give zenno pc that url and your proxies will be there 100% all day long.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm not here to throw stones here guys, I am the first to let everyone know that they should pull private proxies from a file. Most of us have been doing it for as long as I can remember. But I can use proxy checker for checking my private proxies all day long with no problems.

It hit me in the head like a Canadian moose and sorry I haven't jumped in sooner, just been busy at work. If you understand the concept that PC is looking at a url source, and scraping the proxies off of it, the answer you seek oh wise and gentle ones is to upload a text file on your website and give zenno pc that url and your proxies will be there 100% all day long.
Clint, this happen with default settings for checking?
The only difference is location of the file: hard drive and server?
Which format for proxies do you use? With http:// or just username:pass@ip:port

How nice of you to recommend that! In fact I ALREADY PINGED YOU ON SKYPE 3 TIMES AND YOU IGNORED EVERY SINGLE PING.

But hey, this is nothing new from ZP support.
Let me know your skype id

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes Anton, it seems if you load them to a server in the format of user:pass@ip:port they work all the time.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The issue I have noted has nothing to do with location of the files.
If I have my proxies on the hard disk or on the net, the problem is the same.

It all boils down to the following:
When you have a serious amount of proxies that the proxiechecker is checking, your private proxies end up somewhere in the (proxie checking) queue behind 30000 other proxies and your tasks have to wait (most times long) for them to be added back to the proxie list.
From what I have seen it is a queue priority issue.

What we need is a mechanism to make the private proxies jump to the front of the proxie checking queue.

The rest can then be set in the proxiechecker, and your private proxies are always available in the shortest time possible

Another issue is that they expire.
If we can set a source to have no expiration, and it works, that would also be great.

Please advise if this is a different issue and requires a new thread.

Thanks in advance.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: sMax

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
I cannot get proxies to load in ZP for the life of me. I go through the help wizard to set them up but EVERY SINGLE TIME zenno shows 0/200 proxies. I know I have the proxies in the right format so I have no idea why zenno wont just load them. On the very random occasion it loads the successfully it loads around 50 proxies. After a few seconds it jumps back down to 0 proxies. I have verified with scrapebox that ALL 200 are working, yet the zenno proxy checker sucks so much it cant use a single one.
Please write the video with the problem (you can do it with free account account on http://www.screencast.com/)
In video please show your Setting->ProxyChecker settings
Setting of the proxy source
And proxy & management tabs of the proxy checker.
You can send a link to video [email protected]
Also does you login or password contain non Latin characters?
Which antivirus do you use?
Do you have CheckingProcessor.exe in the running processes?

What we need is a mechanism to make the private proxies jump to the front of the proxie checking queue.
The rest can then be set in the proxiechecker, and your private proxies are always available in the shortest time possible
you can just remove all check (even alive check) for the private proxies and the will go to the checked list very fast. After ZP start they will also goes to the to the top of the check queue.

• Спасибо

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can just remove all check (even alive check) for the private proxies and the will go to the checked list very fast. After ZP start they will also goes to the to the top of the check queue.
After removing all checks, running CCleaner and restarting zennoposter the public sources are still checked first.
PublicProxiesCheckedFirst.JPG
And after 15 minutes, private proxies are still not in the list.
PublicProxiesAfter15min.JPG
But as you can see, all other proxies (on my harddrive and online) are already checked.

The only way I can get my private proxies checked first is to deselect all other sources, have my private proxies checked and then select the other sources.
But that is too many manual actions and they disappear after I take them or (seemingly)after the timeout for proxies expires (9999 in settings)

They have been checked now after 24 minutes. And this is just a demonstration with a small list of 35 sources and one private proxy list.
PublicProxiesAfter24min.JPG

Hope this helps and makes the issue clearer.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Do you have option "Remove proxy after program closing" in the ProxyChecker settings enabled?
If yes it will not go to the top of the queue to check after ZennoPoster restart.

If you store proxies it should check good proxies after restart first, then the rest proxies.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I changed the option, but it seems that only works because it does not recheck the proxies, they are already there.

When you take the proxies (or they expire), they disappear with an unknown eta.

settings
Proxy Settings.JPG

After taking private proxies
afterTaking.JPG
10 minutes after taking private proxies
AfterTaking10Min.JPG
29 minutes after taking private proxies
afterTaking29min.JPG
Just went to see if they'd been checked in the meantime, but 40 minutes after, no new private proxy.
AfterTaking40minutes.JPG

Seems to me me like they are not rechecked at the front of the queue.

Control says 144 proxies per minute so it should have checked them all already
Control.JPG
ControlSources.JPG

Finally some of them are being checked after 48 minutes, but not all
AfterTaking48Minutes.JPG

It seems to me that this may be the "proxies not loading", they are just somewhere in the queue.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
ok we will look more closely to this issue.

• Спасибо

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And Yet I still can't get proxies to load in ZP. I have three different servers running ZP and all have trouble with proxies!
setings.jpg0 proxies.jpg

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also just want to point out, that although I've been told multiple times ZP support is online 9am-5pm weekdays that is never the case

offline 2.jpgoffline.jpg

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I also just want to point out, that although I've been told multiple times ZP support is online 9am-5pm weekdays that is never the case
I'm not sure in what time span you are living, but for a lot of other clients it is quite affordable to reach me in skype not paying attentions to a time difference. If you live in other clocks just let us know time (or span) that it is fine for you and for us and we are online.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is definitely improvement here, but....

It seems like the proxies on the hard disk are put to the top of the queue.

I have private proxies on the web also, those are not at the top of the queue.

So I am happy with the private proxies on the local disk being put at the front of the queue. (and of course I can do a workaround for the other ones)

But..

It would be a nicer process if you could implicitly state which source(s) to place at the top of the queue.
(checkbox "at top of queue" or "to be checked first")

PS. and this is important; every time you add a source you MUST delete all proxies from zennoposter and restart zennoposter for the queue to change. Restart button in "control" tab that does this would be appreciated.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)