Profiles and Cookies

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello!
Just last night I downloaded the trial version of zennodroid, I have been using zennoposter for some time.
I want to do a project in which I require many users and I have several questions.
I see that when creating a istance or machine in Memu it consumes a lot of disk. I understand from what I have read that with a single machine/istan I can create different devices, and configurations from Zenno, Right?
The question is, If I create one or two instances, I can create multiple users in Zenno, the device characteristics, proxy, language, etc. are saved every time I save the user, I understand.
But Crhome cookies are not saved?, should I save them separately in a related file?
It can then be loaded directly into Chrome or i would need to install an extension to load the cookies.

In other words, what is the best way to have hundreds of users stored, with their cookies, and their profiles, proxies.... and load them into Zennodroid and have everything work well.

Any guiding advice is appreciated. :-)

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
#1 straightforward way - create a machine for every account
#2 the not so straightforward way - log in with account, export app data, save all phone parameters in a file, clear everything. Load that app data when you need to use it again
It has to be done very carefully, a lot of room for error, I would suggest #1 option

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
ZennoDroid works with apps, not browser as zennoposter. So cookies are not stored in a profile in ZD.
Try using this code to get cookies:
C#:
var cookie = droid.App.GetCookie("com.android.chrome");
return cookie;

• Спасибо
Реакции: mansiten

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your answers.
I am trying to make a CTR bot, I have achieved very good results with Zennoposter, only when I make manual visits from project manager, users, browser cookies, geo... etc, it works... I can upload pages that require few clicks and I can do it manually (doing hours in front of the screen)
If I put it in bot mode, Google automatically detects it and it doesn't work.
I have done many random actions, bounces, erratic movements, etc. the same thing I do manually, it seems to detect automation.

It also does not work in phone mode from zennoposter (neither manual nor automatic), it is easily detected and visits are not counted, this is why I want to explore zennodroid, to see if I can get better results in automatic mode.

From your experience, would you recommend me to try Memu emulating, or connecting real devices?
I don't have much experience with phones, could you share some posts, tutorials, on how to connect and make Zenodroid work with real devices? Preferred models... cables...
It doesn't matter Russian or English, I will translate...

Any other information about the possibility of CTR bot will be of great help

Thank you so much!!!

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The real question is, do you care about the visits metrics or rankings manipulation, because if your plan is to get better rankings I can sincerely suggest you not to waste time, there are a lot of studies on this in the forum - it does not work (for google)

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The real question is, do you care about the visits metrics or rankings manipulation, because if your plan is to get better rankings I can sincerely suggest you not to waste time, there are a lot of studies on this in the forum - it does not work (for google)
Well, the interest is to accelerate the natural process of SEO, when you have a good website, with good content and you know that it is better than the first 10, but your website is recent, few links and interactions, Google leaves your website in the mud, the process is slow, but if you upload with the help of progressive CTR and your content is quality, the website stabilizes, users do it for you, they find you by chance in the first results, you offer something useful for them, and they repeat, when Google goes down a little because you lower the ctr, they search for you, and they go up.
It's a natural/accelerated process LOL
It is of no use for websites, without real content, or a real purpose. In the end when you stop the bot, the website returns to the mud. ;-)

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just told you that it does not work :- )

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you want actual results build a good old PBN with AI content, that's what's still working =)

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, but this is not what I'm looking for.
I have some knowledge of link building, I have worked with GSA, Rankerx, PBN's and paid links and SEO for more than 23 years. Additionally, the new Google update puts an eye on expired domains, a bad time to start PBN's :-)
My new obsession is to take down Google from another front. ;-)
Believe CTR works....Do not believe everything that is said in the forums (not on the blackhat forum either, I know you are an active member :bf:), not even what Google says on its official pages... do your tests.

I need to hide the Zennoposter automation or try to a desktop Macro, or try Zennodroid to see if it hides the automation better, with an emulator it seems difficult to me, better real devices...just bought the license today :-)

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, but this is not what I'm looking for.
I have some knowledge of link building, I have worked with GSA, Rankerx, PBN's and paid links and SEO for more than 23 years. Additionally, the new Google update puts an eye on expired domains, a bad time to start PBN's :-)
My new obsession is to take down Google from another front. ;-)
Believe CTR works....Do not believe everything that is said in the forums (not on the blackhat forum either, I know you are an active member :bf:), not even what Google says on its official pages... do your tests.

I need to hide the Zennoposter automation or try to a desktop Macro, or try Zennodroid to see if it hides the automation better, with an emulator it seems difficult to me, better real devices...just bought the license today :-)
Let me know how it goes :- )

mansiten

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any help with this?
I am using the Enterprise version and connecting with MEmu...
I have tried to install Magisk and LSPosed... but I can't.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)