Process multiple emails???

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can also create two "work with mail" steps. The first step looks for username and if the email isn't found the second step looks for domain name.

Sometimes i get 5 different emails when i use the domain name, because they have partnerwebsites and in the emails is something like: "also visit domain1.com, domain2. com, domain3.com etc.

And sometimes it's the best to look for uniqueness in the activation links, so you can exclude welcome emails. E.g. in pligg you get something like:

http://www.pligg.com/activation1234567uid=username

So i search for uid=username and can parse the exact message. Then in the second step i parse the activationn link. Works 100%.

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It seems you are parsing the message part, you should only parse in headers only to select the emails.
The message part is used to determine the activation link.

for example, if you search in the header part only for domain name, you will not find partners networks, therefore, you will find unique email.

And yes, you can search for both "account" and "domain name" for more success rate. for account search you should search header and message part, while for domain name you should search header only.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How can i search in header only???

The problem is there is no domain in the header, so i can't search for it. The title were like: Welcome to social bookmarking portal.

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, Finally we have made the perfect email activation template. just to clarify, zennoposter have all the elements you need to activate all emails.
We have just used a command line popclient for non-ssl email accounts, and we used zennoposter built in email client for ssl accounts.

We used command line client because we thought it was not able to do it in zennoposter, and when we find the right way to do it with built in client we made it to ssl accounts and were lazy to do it again for non-ssl accounts, so we left it as it is with command line popclient, and it is a little bit faster.

This template does not scrape for usernames or domain names, it basically finds the activation links and process them with appropriate accounts.

Here is a video of the "Email Activation Template" , and this will be part of ZennoMer package.

To See the Video Click Here

cobra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, am I missing something or did you forget to provide us with some templates to process multiple emails after account creation on serval sites. I would appreciate to have some template that could explain how it´s done.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email Master is also a command line tool - works asynchronous with ZennoPoster... for example -

> Run all your registration templates
> Run Email Master w/ ZP Template (included)
> Process all links and needed regex through all mail accounts automajically

Information is in my signature below - PM for details...

cobra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Never mind, I just figured out how to do this with Automat 8, but thanks a lot for your kind offer.

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can't you Zenno devs make it a little bit like in Magic Submitter? Honestly that is way easier...

Just save all email logins and passwords that were ever used in zenno poster runs, along with the email provider, make email processing module so that you can either download all emails from one account, or from all accounts, click ALL links in the incoming emails, with regex etc

Then optionally delete emails from server, and for those who want to keep them, let them.

And maybe make an option to automatically download emails from all accounts every xy minutes

Magic Submitter works great in this perpective. 99% of my successful created accounts are activated, and i dont have to waste time writing email confirmation for every new email provider I use, or use third party software etc...

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found a really good solution for this. First, you use outlook to download all the mail then save all of them as text. After that, paste the text in excel file and extract the link use your preferences. Use checklink module of sbox to confirm.
Simple and fast.

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But that method won't work very well if you have tens of thousands of emails every day.

the point is to save time, not to have to spend every day 2+ hours of manual labor to confirm emails. Also it requires to add a redirect email to all your accounts, which is also not the best idea in terms of getting banned and leave footprints on your accounts :-)

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
5 minutes total, Don't know why you have to spend 2 hours. It depends on how fast your connection is to download the email to outlook. The rest will cost you less than 5 minutes

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)