Process multiple emails???

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, i created accounts on 140 sites and got 140 emails.

I'm building an email processing template now. The regular expressions are working fine.

I get: Url;Login;Password and it is saved into a file.

The problem is: It only worked for one email and ALL emails are deleted???

What can i do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiple email processing

Ok guys, i'll show you what i did to make multiple email processing possible. And you will find my example template too.

1. I created a template that registers me on 120 Social Bookmarking sites (it's possible because those sites use the same bookmark script, i.e. they are very similar to each other). This template stores the data in a file named accounts.txt in the following format:

URL;Username;
URL;Username;

2. At first you need a specific regular expression to find a specific email. You can build one in the regular expressions builder. If you have a regular expression that parses more than one email, you have done something wrong. You need to find a RegExp that parses ONLY 1 email.

In in my case the only thing that was specific for all emails was the "domain.com". It can be found somewhere in every email. So i take the first URL from my accounts.txt with deletion, configure the URL in a second branch to get the result "domain.com" and take this execution result to find the specific email i got from that site.

For that i created a "work with mail" step and inserted the execution result in the "for identification field". So with every new loop i get a different URL, i.e. a different email.

3. It is not necessary to activate the account on these sites. Instead it is necessary to get the password from the email because it is not possible to choose one during registration. There is a randomly generated password in every email after successful registration and i need it to log into my accounts and bookmark my sites.

So i logged into my email account in the emailprocessing tab and searched for the passwords. They are always in the following format:

Passwort: <STRONG>123456</STRONG>

Always 6 digits. It's easy to create a regular expression for this in the regular expression builder. This was the expression i used:

(?<=Passwort: \<STRONG\>).*(?=\<\/STRONG\>)

However some emails sent the password in the following format for spam protection:

Passwort: <STRONG>[spamprotection]123456</STRONG>

So i had to deal with two cases. I asked the support and they gave me the following expression:

(\d+){6}(?=\<\/STRONG\>)

With that it's possible to get the password even if they use spam protection.

4. So now i have the second expression that is needed. Below the "for identification" field you will find a + button. Click on it and use this regular expression there.

Some emails contain the password in html, some emails contain it in text.

So i created a second "work with mail" step. Now i have one step to parse html and one step to parse text from emails if the password isn't found in html.

5. I created a field that checks if the password is greater than 1. Since the password always consists of 6 digits it has to be greater than 1. If it's not greater than one the password wasn't found.

6. Now i can save my password and the loop starts again with the second string in my accounts.txt.

So in short words.

You need one RegExp to find ONE email and one RegExp to find the required text in that email. You can also use more than one RegExp to find passwords AND usernames for example.

1. U need a file of footprints. With that footprints you are able to find ONE specific email. (In my case the footprints are in the accounts.txt)
2. You need a regular expression to get the required information from your email.
3. Start the loop again with the next footprint from your file to process the next email.

You can also do the email processing part within your account creation template, then you can use your execution results to find specific emails.
But i think it's better to create all accounts first. Wait one hour. Move all emails from the spam folder in the Inbox and then do mass email processing with a different template.

Maybe it's not that easy to understand so if you have any questions ask them here, i'll try to help.

Here you can find my template. It should help you to understand what i said, but i think it is to complicated to modify it for other sites. So better start from scratch :-)

Посмотреть вложение EmailProcessing.xml

PS: I recommend safe-mail.net to build your email processing template since you have more than one try to make everything right. ZP deletes all emails but safe-mail.net is able to forbid email deletion.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can handle all emails, yes it will be deleted, but it will be saved in temporary files.
It means that you can handle all these emails before restart ZennoPoster.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 - I would like these details also, preferably in non-political speak english.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, now ZP deleted another 150 emails. I just stopped the debug mode to change timout from 30 to 3 seconds. The debug button stays grey. I have to restart it and all emails are lost...very nice...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm hoping that they can get this fixed in the version 4 whenever that is. What I do now is download the messages through outlook and save them then go through them and click the links. Doesn't work like other programs out there, but it hopefully will get better because this is a major issue.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm, i don't need to activate the links. I just need to save the username and password from the emails to a file. The password is generated by the website itself, so the password is only in the email. I can't choose a random password during registration...

If i can't get mass email processing to work, ZP is 100% useless for me and i will go back to bookmarking demon again.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Stop, ZennoPoster supports mass email processing. But it has not very a simple structure of working.
ZennoPoster downloads ALL email to the memory and remove them from the server.
When templates will work with emails stored in memory not on the server.
In general email processing should work like this:
1. Do not use the same mail box during working with ZennoPoster and ProjectMaker, because they both download all emails from the server to each own memory.
2. You run the templates for registering accounts, first thread reached email processing step will download all emails from the server to the memory and delete emails from the server. Next threads will first search in memory, then they will download emails from the server to the memory if you have new ones in your mail box, and search again.
3. There is no help to set a very small timeout to search an emails, because it take time to download emails (it downloads email one by one, because a lot of servers does not support simultaneous mail downloads and ban for them). All email processing tasks will be queued. Your task will be done, may be not so fast as you expect, but without ban from the POP3 server.
4. Emails will be deleted from the memory of the ZennoPoster in some hours, this means your templates have enough time to finish their tasks and save all required information from the emails.
5. If you still have some questions about email processing post them here or ask our support in Skype: support_zennolab. It will be online tomorrow.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, my question is: HOW can i do it?

I heard the second time that it's possible (good to hear) but i don't know how...

I get only the data from one email although there are 140 emails in my inbox. I attached the template that is not working for me.

I have only one "regular expression for determining the required messages" and it parses 80 sites out of 140. Is that the problem? Do i need one "regular expression for determining the required messages" for one site??? This template would be huge, because it would take 140 steps in the email processing template...and in every step there would be another regular expression. Is that the only way it works?

I can get the webadress,username and password out of them with the same "regular expression for selecting contents from the found message", so i thought it's possible to take that 80 messages at once and save the date into a file?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU SHOULD DO A WARNING FOR ZENNOPOSTER NEWBIES: DO NOT USE ZENNO POSTER ON IMPORTANT EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

Imagine all emails are lost with passwords, etc. omg!!!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
:cool: I look forward to the xml being placed online tomorrow... rockin' !

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
firstly, when you do a search on the mail box, compose a regular expression so that it found only one message, but not all at once, other way all found letters will be removed.
secondly, email confirmation is easier to do in the template of account creation and not to divide it on two templates, because you know your login and other information, and will not be difficult to find the right messge by regular expression.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, so when i have 2 emails that i need to process, i have to create 2 steps "work with mail" ?

When i have 10 emails that i have to process, i need 10 steps "work with mail" ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You had better add a loop in your case. Yes, you need email processing step for each You had better add a loop in your case. Yes, you need email processing step for each email searching email

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, I got a turn around for this for a while sorry i havent saw this thread before.

If you use Safe-mail.net u can set the email preferences to don't let emails getting deleted.
Not very elegant solution, but it works for me.
Please bare in mind that when you are running the template in zennoposter, you will get an SERVER ERR ( mail couldnt be deleted etc ) ...but the template moves on , the message is confirmed and the email stays at server...

hope that helps in the middle time

thanks

Tseo

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP continues to delete ALL emails. I have a very specific regular expression with "domain.com". So it's not possible that ZP parses all emails at once.

In ZP i get sometimes this: "Message was successfully found"

and sometimes this: "Message not found" depending on my regular expression.

Why does ZP also delete Messages that aren't found by my regular expressions?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
probably the problem that you do it in debug mode (ProjectMaker) then all emails will be deleted after stop debugging.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP continues to delete ALL emails. I have a very specific regular expression with "domain.com". So it's not possible that ZP parses all emails at once.

Are you filling the 'For Identification' Field in the email step? or all the mails in your box have the same subject?!!

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
ZP continues to delete ALL emails.
ZennoPoster download ALL emails to the memory, and delete them from the server.
We planned to add extra feature in future releases to parse emails without deleting them from the server, but downloading new emails from such server will require much more time.

I have a very specific regular expression with "domain.com". So it's not possible that ZP parses all emails at once.
For identification usually I use login for the service and domain
Regular expression to identify email look like this:
[\w\W]*domain.com[\w\W]*mylogin
I would strongly recommend you to connect us via Skype tomorrow and discuss everything on it, we will help you to update your templates for mass email processing.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Darkdiver, why not just show all of us how to take the emails from memory and use them. Where are they stored at so that we can get to them.
I personally have dealt with the mass email problem through Outlook, but it would be nice to know how more experienced users and developers get past the problem.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
ok, I would prepare samplas of templates.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
probably the problem that you do it in debug mode (ProjectMaker) then all emails will be deleted after stop debugging.
No, i tested my template in debug mode with 1 site only. It works so far. So at this time there was only one email in my inbox. Later i executed the template in ZennoPoster with all sites (Account creation + email processing).

Are you filling the 'For Identification' Field in the email step? or all the mails in your box have the same subject?!!
Yes, i am filling it with an execution result + RegEXP, i.e. --> http://www.domain.com/registration + RegEXP = domain.com.

With domain.com i get one specific email per site. Domain.com is in the html text of every email.

ZennoPoster download ALL emails to the memory, and delete them from the server.
We planned to add extra feature in future releases to parse emails without deleting them from the server, but downloading new emails from such server will require much more time.

For identification usually I use login for the service and domain
Regular expression to identify email look like this:
[\w\W]*domain.com[\w\W]*mylogin
I would strongly recommend you to connect us via Skype tomorrow and discuss everything on it, we will help you to update your templates for mass email processing.
1. Ok, so EVERY email gets deleted when i execute a template? Even if they have nothin to do with my account creation?

2. I can't do it the way you are doing it to parse the emails. In the titles of those emails are no login information and no domain names. The only thing they have in common is the "domain.com" in html text, so i have to handle it this way.

3. If i get it working, i will edit my first post and show how it works, so you don't have to go through the entire thread ;-)

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
3. There is no help to set a very small timeout to search an emails, because it take time to download emails (it downloads email one by one, because a lot of servers does not support simultaneous mail downloads and ban for them). All email processing tasks will be queued. Your task will be done, may be not so fast as you expect, but without ban from the POP3 server.
In general multiple emails works for me. Only problem is after some time 2 of 5 threads freezes (if all threads works on the same email account) - mentioned that before http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2545-some-templates-get-stucked
Perhaps there is some glich causing deadlock or something with email task queing? I'm 100% sure that template isn't doing endless loop, or similar. When running one thread all tasks work fine without freezes. (freezes could take hours - didn't tried to wait longer)

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, I got a turn around for this for a while sorry i havent saw this thread before.

If you use Safe-mail.net u can set the email preferences to don't let emails getting deleted.
Thanks for that! Today i created a safe mail template, works like a charm. After email creation it logs into my account, deactivates my spam folder and enables pop3. And the best: ZP can't delete the emails :-) Now i continue creating my bookmarking template with mass email processing :-)

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All,

I just saw this thread, here is my comments from ZennoMer Experience:

Previously, we made activation process immediately after registration finish in the same template, it works perfectly if you run one thread at a time.

and while we were adding support to more forums types, we found that some forums takes alot of time to send the activation email.
Therefore, we decided to separate the activation process in other template, and the registration template in return will save all activation information needed to Activation_Account.txt in project folder.

Now here is our results:

You can use domainname without the extension (for example: filehostmoney and not filehostmoney.com) this is because the probability of the header section have domainname is higher, especially some forums don't send emails using their domains, for example warez forum www.downarchive.com sends you activation from [email protected]
Plus many activation emails subject will include forum name.

This is one solution. now the other solution is to use 3rd party command line popclient, however, most of them does not support ssl pop3 connections.
We will send an update to whoever purchased ZennoMer that includes New Activation template that uses both above methods, SSL will use zennoposter builtin email client, and for non-ssl connections, it will use 3rd party pop3 client that downloads all emails to files and scrape them for links and compare each link with data from exported activation information from registration template (activation_accounts.txt) and if it found it to be the right link it will activate and save the account details to appropriate file and folder.

I am sure zennolab people will find away to enhance the email client, it is missing ONE FEATURE ONLY and it would be perfect, the missing feature in my opinion is to run regex values on all emails downloaded at once, if this can be done, I can save all resulted links found to txt file and start working from there.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, my email template works with 100% success now. Here are my thoughts:

1. It's a good decision to separate the email processing from the main template.

2. I have no experience with forum account creation. But in most cases the confirmation emails contain the username. So you can use the unique username to parse the exact email. I always write the username to a file when i create accounts in this format: website;username;password;email; Then i take the username from the file to parse the specific email. After that i parse the activation link or the password (depends on what is needed) from the email. Then i can save all the data to a new file again.

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Username is good for most forums. however, i found some forum types don't send username in activation email, they only send activation link.
And since all forums will allow you to register one account per email, then you will receive one activation link from each forum to each email account. hence domain name will be unique per each email.
You might receive welcome email from the forum that you activated the account for, but this is ok, since you already activated and you will not find activation links in the message part.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)