PROBLEMS WITH CAPTCHA There are 3 letters but it only shows up 2

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys i´m having problems with this particular captcha in www.milanuncios.com

They alwas shows 3 letters but when zenno catches the captcha image it only show 2 letters. Tried to use it with dethbycaptcha but it does not give me the corret results. Only two letters. Tried making captchas bigger 100% - 50% 200% size but with no results.

I do not want to use monkyenter ;-)

Вложения

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys i´m having problems with this particular captcha in www.milanuncios.com

They alwas shows 3 letters but when zenno catches the captcha image it only show 2 letters. Tried to use it with dethbycaptcha but it does not give me the corret results. Only two letters. Tried making captchas bigger 100% - 50% 200% size but with no results.

I do not want to use monkyenter ;-)
Same Problem..

See Here...http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5882-Captcha-Solving-Problem-!

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I already tried that before reducing the img scale percentage but it is worst. Does not work at all.

Thanks thouth for your answer bud.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also tried to select captcha from element tree but it is the same: does not work.

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This will probably help you

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5929-Unable-to-solve-captcha-on-multiply-com-registration

BTW, i tried opening that site and whenever i try to select captcha from the element tree, project maker is crashing.

I have updated to the last version 4.0.7.0 and now when i try to make a template in project maker, everything is ok until it gets to Captcha image select. It freezes and i have to restart, but when I remake the project the same thing. Does not work. Now my template i have made before with 4.0.5.0 is not running at all. It just stop and restart.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)