Problems using list in a loop

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
windows xp sp-3 zenno version 4.3.7.1

The template goes to google, then types keyword, returns the position on the page.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the template loops and sends the dom info to the list, the same dom info keeps repeating after the 2nd loop.

Basically every keyword searched on google shows a different page but the dom never changes in the list.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
try to change the dom to text or page source.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Send us sample tmplate to support mail. Will check in lat build since you use old one.

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Before I make my template usable for you to diagnose I will upgrade to a newer version because I am also having problems with the scheduler.

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a waiting period to upgrade after payment is made? It says I have a balance of $50 in the control panel. The upgrade is $50, is there a way to get this upgrade without having to gripe about it here? By all accounts the scheduler should work at the minimum since it was advertised as a feature on this product and this extra money I am now paying is basically to get this to function properly. Next time just leave it off and charge me 50 bucks for a scheduler that works.

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try clearing the list before the 2nd loop begin and see if the dom is correct.

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks hot, that was the first thing I did, didn't work. I was going to just make a new list for every loop or save to file and bind it, what pain.

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have now installed the latest upgrade and, fvck, still get the dreaded microsoft popup and still can't connect to any pop3 godaddy emails. At least I have the current version now.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Create threads per each bug you face with in Bugs section with full details of the problems. Thanks.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)