Problem with Gmail password modification template

BobPull

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Everybody,

I would like to change a lot of gmail password with a zenno template but i have some problem with error management.
If the password is wrong, i would like to save into a file the couple login/password and then to begin again the template.
To do that, i think to use the text parser, if it found
The\ username\ or\ password\ you\ entered\ is\ incorrect\.\
i add a line in my error file and retry with other login/password.

But my problem is here, with the check text. I don't know how to continue the template when the text isn't found, like end red error.

I'm not english, i'm sure my words aren't really good, so download my template .xml and see the problem.

Thanks for help,

Regards,

Посмотреть вложение gmail-password.xml

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your English is fine.

This may be what you are looking for. Let me know if it doesn't work. It looks like you checked for an error and then continued your template. You should copy your template recording to the template when you come to a selected presence check. Then you can continue. That way, you can step out of the branch easier.

I don't know how this is going to translate, but here:
Votre anglais est parfait.

C'est peut-être ce que vous recherchez. Faites moi savoir si ça ne fonctionne pas. Il semble que vous vérifié pour une erreur et a ensuite continué de votre modèle. Vous devez copier votre enregistrement modèle pour le modèle quand vous venez à une vérification de la présence sélectionnés. Ensuite, vous pouvez continuer. De cette façon, vous pouvez sortir de la branche facile.

Посмотреть вложение gmail-passwordfixed.xml

• Спасибо
Реакции: BobPull

BobPull

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot for your help :-)

In fact, you use the logic operation, with this
'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●9●9●6●0●8●-|-tp-9298-}'!=''
Could you explain me this : !="
It checks if is present/empty or not?

I don't know javascript, that's why i never use this module/option... :( But i'm sure it could be really useful!

Maybe with your explanation i could also resolve this question : http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?1877-Logic-operator-names-please (how to use OR operator)

Thanks bigcajones

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, it checks to see if the value is true or not. You can use it for a lot of things, not just text presence. I use it all of the time to see if the webpage is on the right url or not. Also, after doing a regular expression to see if there is a value that matches. I'm not great with javascript either, but I know that when comparing things in this branch, it works. That's all I care about.

As far as your other post, you can put operators in the logic branch. You would keep the if statement there. You put the operator in the field where the values go. For example:

{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●1●5●7●3●4●-|-≡5≡1≡4≡6≡0≡3≡5≡1≡5≡-}||{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●3●8●6●5●8●8●-|-≡7≡6≡8≡6≡3≡5≡0≡8≡7≡-}
would check if the result of either branch is there.

Or:

{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●1●5●7●3●4●-|-≡5≡1≡4≡6≡0≡3≡5≡1≡5≡-}>{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●3●8●6●5●8●8●-|-≡7≡6≡8≡6≡3≡5≡0≡8≡7≡-}
would check if the first result is greater that the second. This is how you do loops.

If the results are anything but numbers you need to put a quote around them:

'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●1●5●7●3●4●-|-≡5≡1≡4≡6≡0≡3≡5≡1≡5≡-}'||'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●3●8●6●5●8●8●-|-≡7≡6≡8≡6≡3≡5≡0≡8≡7≡-}'

Hope this helps. Also, look here:
Код:
http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_operators.asp
P.S. Just remember that where you see this: !=" That is two single quotes, not a double quote.

• Спасибо
Реакции: BobPull

BobPull

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great explanations !

I understand know the power of this module, logic operation :-)

However, yet i have a little question. For my gmail password template, i would like to add an error check if login:password aren't good. That's why i search to use the OR operator.
I think to an answer, tell me if i'm right.

2 Check Text Parser : The\ username\ or\ password\ you\ entered\ is\ incorrect\.\ (english) then Le\ nom\ d'utilisateur\ ou\ le\ mot\ de\ passe\ que\ vous\ avez\ saisi\ est\ incorrect\. (french)
After i link this two step branches to another step branch with logic operation like '{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●5●1●5●7●3●4●-|-≡5≡1≡4≡6≡0≡3≡5≡1≡5≡-}'||'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●3●8●6●5●8●8●-|-≡7≡6≡8≡6≡3≡5≡0≡8≡7≡-}'

If zenno find the text i write error in txt and begin again the process, if not, i continu.

It's ok?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)