Problem creating template for blogger

frcc78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I'm trying to create a little template in order to connect to blogger with some gmail account and create new blogger account and new blogs but I'm stuck.

All is alright but the end. I create a new account ... but at the end the orange input "create a new blog" is not clickable. Maybe it's some javascript problem, I don't know. I set a pause and I added a web action Event click [tag=img] but it's not working (because we must choose the design for the blog but it's not selectable like others element).

Can somebody help me please ?

Thanks

blogger-problem.jpgrise.jpg

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I've played around a bit manually and found this, you have to fill out the title and address field, and then you will be able to click the create button. Also for extra randomness change the theme as well.

frcc78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'll try to add randomness for the themes.
Yeah sure I need to enter title and adress field but I think there is a problem because zennoposter "cut and paste" it. Is there an option to emulate keyboard taping ?

keytri

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'll try to add randomness for the themes.
Yeah sure I need to enter title and adress field but I think there is a problem because zennoposter "cut and paste" it. Is there an option to emulate keyboard taping ?
You can do it in Code Creator on C# or PHP.

P.S. I have working template and can customize it for you!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)