Posting to Facebook Pages with a .txt list of URLs

jphilli11

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok I'm not a programmer and I'm new to this application. The video tutorials didn't help me with this so I'm hoping someone else will. I have a list of about 900 facebook pages that I wan to post the same text string to on a weekly basis. The string changes weekly and this list may change from time to time. I have both the string and the list in separate .txt files and I can get a macro to pull a single URL and the text but I have not clue how to make the following steps happen:

1) login to facebook as me (succeeded)
2) switch to use as "page" (succeeded)
3) go to url using the .txt file
4) insert the text string from .txt file1
5) increment counter by 1
6) share (post) the message to the wall
7) repeat 3 - 6 until the URL list is exhausted
8-) logout of facebook.

It seems simple but I'm just not understanding what needs to happen.

If anyone can help me understand this I would really appreciate it.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
additional: initialize counter {-Counter.Set-|-count1-|-0-}
!additional: set->logic operation->if {-Counter.Get-|-count1-}<{-File.CountOfStrings-|-PATHTOTHEFILE-}
3) set->web browser->go to the page
in the value for this branch: {-File.GetString-|-PATHTOTHEFILE-|-{-Counter.Get-|-count1-}-|-false-}
4) in the value for this branch {-File.GetString-|-PATHTOTHEFILE1-|-random-|-false-}
5) {-Counter.Add-|-count1-|-1-}
6)
7) go to the step !additional:
if in the step !additional logic statement is false (red circle handling) go to the branch 8
8-) logout from FB
I'm online in skype if you have any questions

jphilli11

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks bulldozer! I did manage to get the loop to work, pull URL's, and pull my post from a text file. Unfortunately I cannot seem to get consistent results in the actual insertion of text into the comment field. From what I can tell, facebook generates unique attribute values every time a button is clicked or page is loaded and I can't seem to nail down the info. I've tried doing some logical expressions to pull out attribute values but the preceeding strings seem to change as frequently as the attribute value. I don't know where to go from here. I'll try to skype you in the next few days. Thanks for your help!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)