Please just release a patch and fix the e-mail issue

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you guys just release a patch to fix the e-mail issue please?

We can just one thread at a time in the sign-up process and we have waited months for this to be fixed...

Thanks!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 I totally agree...

But before you do release the patch. Let me sell like 500 more units of my email master program !!
======================================
*coughs* Look below in my signature - Shameless I know ;-)
======================================

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any response from the programmers? This is a serious issue. Not being able to do multithreading on the signup process is really bad! I bought the professional version just to be able to do more than 5 threads and now I can't even do that because Zenno deletes all e-mails..

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ya that's a pretty huge feature that should be added.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm doing mutithreaded sign-ups on the same platform using the same (redirected) email address without any issues. All emails are found and processed through confirmation links. They get deleted afterwards, indeed.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm doing mutithreaded sign-ups on the same platform using the same (redirected) email address without any issues. All emails are found and processed through confirmation links. They get deleted afterwards, indeed.
Doesn't work for me. Zenno says that the e-mail isn't found. Because the first template that processes the e-mails removes all the e-mails.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What kind of support is this? No response at all from anybody about when this will be fixed. Ridiculous.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm sorry for being rude. You guys usually have excellent support. I will continue to support zennoposter!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)