Pinterest - Upload Images?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, i'm working on a pinterest bot but i got stuck, because i'm unable to upload images...

Pinterest1.jpg

I can't write the path into the input field, i have to select the picture from my folder and this doesn't work with Zennoposter....

Does somebody know any workaround?

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've never touched pinterest before, I've only used it on twitter.
For twitter it works the following way:
-Right click on the field
-Set Value with the help of a macro: {-Directory.SubItem-|-C:\yoururl-|-f-|-true-|-12-}
f means file
true so the files are ordered alpabetically
12 the number of the item.

Let me know if this works

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you right click on the box and use branch builder, put the path to any image on your computer as the attribute value and value as the attribute name. Should work, does on mine.

Then in the template editor you can change the value to a file out of a folder like was explained above.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, but it doesn't work for me....

A new window opens where i have to select the image i want to upload. See what i mean:

Pinterest2.jpg

and:

Pinterest3.jpg

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you have missed what darkwiz was saying: in the action selection part you have "attribute value" and not "attribute name" and usually you have to wait a second or two for that popup to be filled out

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok so today I played around with Pinterest and managed to get it working:
1- I fetch the picture with this macro: Directory.RandomFile
2- Click the Upload button so the browse is reveled: Rise on click (group:1 attribute name:InnerText attribute value:Upload\ an\ Image searchtype:regexp match#:0)
3- After this I Set the the path to the picture: Set HTML Element (tab: page document:0 form#:5 Tag:input:file Search criteria[group#:0 attribute name:name attribute value:img search type:text match#:0]) Setting a Value (attribute name:value attribute value:step 1 result)

This worked perfectly for me

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds interesting. I'll try it and report back :-)

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My bad something wasn't working with the 3rd step. Here's a screenshot of the right one

Вложения

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the help but it doesn't work for me.

1. For me the form number is #3
2. When i set the value with the path to the file, a windows opens where i have to select the file manually:

Pinterest upload.jpg

I even can't write the filepath manually in the field, i don't know why it should work in an automated way....

Here is my template:

Посмотреть вложение Pinterest Upload.xml

The question is: How can i select a file from a windows folder with Zennoposter?

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Rofl, note to self don't give advice after midnight.

The template what i've given you is for uploading a profile picture.

So here's the pin upload. Btw the window pops up where you can search for a file, WAIT! zenno will fill out automatically, give it like 3 seconds.

Вложения

directaxcess

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've never touched pinterest before, I've only used it on twitter.
For twitter it works the following way:
-Right click on the field
-Set Value with the help of a macro: {-Directory.SubItem-|-C:\yoururl-|-f-|-true-|-12-}
f means file
true so the files are ordered alpabetically
12 the number of the item.

Let me know if this works
Hey,
Can you please elaborate on this? I am using a demo version of ZennoPoster right now and trying to create a template for Twitter to create a complete profile. When you click on the "Choose File" button, it pops up a Window and Zenno doesn't record this action (I've only started using it yesterday). I know how to use macros, but how do I get it to select a random image from a directory full of images and use that as the profile picture? Essentially, "how do I set value with the help of a macro"?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Easiest way is just to put the file path of a picture you have in the input box and then let zenno create the branch. When finished recording the template, go into the template editor and use your macro to pull the random file from the path as explained above.

directaxcess

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Easiest way is just to put the file path of a picture you have in the input box and then let zenno create the branch. When finished recording the template, go into the template editor and use your macro to pull the random file from the path as explained above.
Is this possible in Zenno 3? The popup box is a "Windows" popup box and the Twitter/Pinterest page itself doesn't have any input box to show the uploaded file path which I know I could use a macro to determine. That path entry doesn't get recorded in Zenno (if I select a random picture from the windows popup) so how can I even modify it in the template editor?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In v3 maybe not. They used to have an upload image box but since I haven't created bot for twitter in a while maybe not. You can try it in MP and right before clicking the upload button in your template use the Browser settings action and choose Files for upload and put your path variable in there. Works on Youtube so it should work for this.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)