Option to upload files with bots for zennobox

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think it would be a better idea to have an option to upload additional files with a template to zenno server (e.g. sample input files and tutorial file on how to use the template on zennobox).

I have uploaded at least 30-40 different templates. Many times, I get customers who want to buy an existing template and while selling it to them, I have to digg into my laptop to find the tutorial and sample input files which i had created for them to show how to use a given template.

It would be very easy to manage this if I have an option to upload some additional files corresponding to a bot. There is no need for these files to be automatically downloaded with zennobox at client's machine with the template. These files will be more helpful for us to manage the templates well and sell them easily even after months of their creation.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A solution for the time being would be if you started the project with checking if a required input file (or a readme) exists in the project directory.
If not, create it along with other example data/txts. Which would only be triggered the first time as the file(s) are there the next time.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nitin2003

StevenCrimmb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm doing exactly how Tobias said, but uploading more files would be cool

• Спасибо
Реакции: nitin2003

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)