New video tutorials?

dannoa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When can we expect some new video tutorials? I would like to see more of these. Looks like there are some russian vids ou there that are quite interesting regarding how to "think" your projects in ZP. Maybe just adding subtitles will do....

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You may voice any wishes about next tutorials. What would be useful?

dannoa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like some videos regarding the template construction logic, how to think projects in ZP.

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can we please have a video showing how to build a wordpress poster, something that will post to specific platforms? Or can ZP not do that?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i think it's what nuaru says here, but i'd still need a video or pictures:

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?126
http://translate.google.com/#

Search terms is an element of its coordinates in an instance (browser)
Ie in any tab in any document in any form is an element and what his tag.
Further there is a way to find the item:
<input id="password" name="pass" value="qwe">

Group Number - is the order of search attributes, you can search by item id and then, if not found in name if a search by id number of the group must be less than the number of search name (1 for search by id and 2 on the search for the name) . In this case we get a stability search, for example, if the id was generated randomly, then we do not find it an element, but can for example get found by name.
If the number of the same, then it will start with the first element, then the second, to compare them, if they are identical, then it will be assumed that the item is found. This gives increased assurance that we will not find another item that is not needed.

Attribute name - attribute of any search item, such as id, name, outerhtml, href, width, etc. etc.

Value - what value should take the attribute of the desired item.

Type - seek agreement on the text, no text or a regular expression. (Ie the value of an attribute can be the required text, the text should not be, and regular expression that determines if a combination of symbols in the desired attribute, which we're looking for)

Number - the number of matches, for example with the INPUT name = 'pass' can be two, if you need a second and the search is on the name you need to specify the number 1 (numbering anywhere from 0)

Another take these values ​​can be when you hover the cursor on the item when it is highlighted by a blue frame, the panel properties of the selected element is a subgroup of "data to search for" look out there, if you want to do a search manually.

In HELP, which will appear it will be painted with pictures.

youngfever

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
nice............

goodposter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to know how to add my own macros to the macros builder. For example I want to extend the name library generator with a list fo spanish names.

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to know how to add my own macros to the macros builder. For example I want to extend the name library generator with a list fo spanish names.
Create a TXT file, and put there your values​​. Then, using a macro taking lines from a file at random string from the file without deleting

goodposter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank You Step85 I had already figured that out, this program is very intuitive and easy i'm already happy I bought it.

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Haven't seen any new videos in awhile. I asked about doing high profile links at least two and have the posted links put into a txt file. At least two so I can see how to do multiple. Any possibility on new videos?

Thanks

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes... videos are KEY.

In the end, a tool like this is only as valuable as the documentation and support around it. I'm a uBOT owner and I must admit there is a good deal more videos for that product. Zenno looks really really awesome. Playing with the demo now.

and watching whatever videos I can on youtube (vimeo is better)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)