New CAPTCHA Bypass Service ImageDecoders.com - 1.35$ per 1K

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

We are very happy to inform you all that we have added our service to Zenno Poster MP.

ImageDecoders.com is dedicated for bypass captcha.

ImageDecoders.com is offering the fastest and the quickest bypass CAPTCHA decoding service. We are focused on providing an out of the box service to get the quickest response time you can imagine. If you are still looking to get quick response time for the bypass CAPTCHAs, you have come to the right place!

We are charging only 1.35$ per 1K CAPTCHAs.

I am looking forward to hear from you all users.

Thanks and Regards,
ImageDecoders.com

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi all,

We are very happy to inform you all that we have added our service to Zenno Poster MP.

ImageDecoders.com is dedicated for bypass captcha.

ImageDecoders.com is offering the fastest and the quickest bypass CAPTCHA decoding service. We are focused on providing an out of the box service to get the quickest response time you can imagine. If you are still looking to get quick response time for the bypass CAPTCHAs, you have come to the right place!

We are charging only 1.35$ per 1K CAPTCHAs.

I am looking forward to hear from you all users.

Thanks and Regards,
ImageDecoders.com

It is good that you have paypal as payment method and not through some plimus or something what charging some more fees :-)

Also i have question. If i will send back wrong captchas does that 100% will be refunded in my account ?
Because i noticed that DeathByCaptcha do not do that in way as it should.

• Спасибо
Реакции: imagedecoders

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Yes, We are not charging for wrong CAPTCHAs.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi,

Yes, We are not charging for wrong CAPTCHAs.
Yes that same i can read also in DBC but in real everything is different.
I will appreciate if you are really do not charge us for wrong captchas.
Will make some tests for that later...

Can you tell me what is way how you will decide that this captcha is really wrong. ? Manual check ?

Cheers

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

We are checking some manual checking also. But due to our server huge traffic it is impossible to check each captcha manually. We do have our own algorithm to find the bad captcha. We also have the API which is used by the software to set the CAPTCHA as BAD automatically.

Thanks and Regards,
ImageDecoders.com

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi,

We are checking some manual checking also. But due to our server huge traffic it is impossible to check each captcha manually. We do have our own algorithm to find the bad captcha. We also have the API which is used by the software to set the CAPTCHA as BAD automatically.

Thanks and Regards,
ImageDecoders.com
Why i asked is because i can set to check error message from page where page telling me that captcha is incorrect and i have first hand to know that this captcha is really incorrect and no any algorithm or even manual check can tell me something other. :-)
Actually i will make some test with this and if i will have to pay ONLY for right captchas then i definitely switching all my Captcha jobs over you....

Thanks

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

ok. If you found any issue setting BAD CAPCHA, let me know i'll help you.

Thanhks.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just signed up. Might switch over if success rate is good.

• Спасибо

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just one more thing. How does ImageDecoder know if a decaptcha in Zennoposter is wrong and credit my account? Is the credit done automatically, or do I create a ticket? Sorry for these newbie questions.

• Спасибо

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I checked with the Zenno that they dont have the bad captcha claim fucntion now.

I informed them and Zennoposter started working on adding this functionality.

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I checked with the ZennoPoster that they dont have the bad captcha claim fucntion now.

I informed them and Zennoposter started working on adding this functionality.

Why i asked is because i can set to check error message from page where page telling me that captcha is incorrect and i have first hand to know that this captcha is really incorrect and no any algorithm or even manual check can tell me something other. :-)
Actually i will make some test with this and if i will have to pay ONLY for right captchas then i definitely switching all my Captcha jobs over you....

Thanks

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you solve yahoo captchas?
Thank you

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

jimmy.eriksson77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
after seeing reviews here I bought imagedecoders 10k package.I got 90% wrong captchas.never seen this much bad captchas with any service.And i got response also very late.worst service ever seen.

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All,

The user "Jimmy" sent only 40 CAPTCHAs out of those 1 Bad captcha and 1 timedout. Mr.Jimmy, May i know In what circumstances you are telling that our service is slow and lot of BAD captchas? And i know you are from ImageTyperz.com. You guys have lot of work to do in your server. what are you trying to do? This is so funny that Imagetyperz is gealous of us. Good to know that we are competing.

Thanks for the feedback. :-)

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
As far as i know (based on several clients's words), this service is pretty good.
Didn't used it for myself.

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hi All,

The user "Jimmy" sent only 40 CAPTCHAs out of those 1 Bad captcha and 1 timedout. Mr.Jimmy, May i know In what circumstances you are telling that our service is slow and lot of BAD captchas? And i know you are from ImageTyperz.com. You guys have lot of work to do in your server. what are you trying to do? This is so funny that Imagetyperz is gealous of us. Good to know that we are competing.

Thanks for the feedback. :-)
Do not worry nobody interested feedback from user with one or a couple of posts :-) :D

• Спасибо

jimmy.eriksson77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im not a user Im a client of zennoposter may be my status not changed.I request admin to check my mail and change my status.I send 40 captchas from my 10k credit and I got 90% wrong captchas.I can send screenshot.I dont know whats my mistake here.TO buy 10k from them or to complain here when i got so many bad captchas.Or not to report here when I have just 2 post.I hire people to write templates for me.Checked my template nothing wrong there.

jimmy.eriksson77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
imagedecoders himself told he checked with zenno and it doesnt get claim bad captcha.so how his report of timedout 1 and bad captcha 1 will be true.I have report from his statistics page itself if anyone want.so now i have to think of my money got wasted or imagedecoders got some proper reply for me.and if someone complains about DBC then he is the member from which service.

jimmy.eriksson77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
[/IMG]

Please check the image.Every service gives bad captchas and timedout.Even the best service has their own day when they are bad.But I dont like the attitude of imagedecoders trying to show me as bad.

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

For the record we have our own logic to set the bad captchas automatically. If our automatic bad captcha logic system finds the captcha is not decoded correctly, it will automatically set the CAPTCHA as bad. I developed this system to give the best out of our server.

If you signed up with our server, you are my client. I have to serve you well. Can you pls post the big image?

[/IMG]

Please check the image.Every service gives bad captchas and timedout.Even the best service has their own day when they are bad.But I dont like the attitude of imagedecoders trying to show me as bad.

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi support!
I purchased 10k codes 2 days ago and it worked fine, but I got lot of bad captchas, but anyway it worked for me.
Now I ordered another 10k and since last hour Im getting only image has timed out error.
Do you have any problem with the server?

imagedecoders

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Thnks for your feedback. No we dont have any pblm with the server. May i know at which time u got this error, so that i can look into it?

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dramatic
+++++++

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
What is a purpose of your post?

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A complementary easy way to find captcha img.
Img's outerhtml should be it's source.
I thought if
src="image.php?type=... become full
url, (http://...img.php....) , zennoposter maybe can't recognize
it; but it can. So....

Вложения

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@imagedecoders, may i know if it supported by other seo tools like senuke, GSA ser, captchasniper/GSA Captcha Breaker ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
GSA ser - yes
GSA Captcha Breaker - yes

It's a good service. We use it a lot.

shank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how to send wrong captcha? {-Variable.WrongCaptcha0-} is always SUCCESS

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)