need reliable guy to tweak my templates

7figures

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Need someone reliable who I can reach easily for ongoing template tweaks (when sites change their layout to prevent bots). I have open templates and they need to stay this way. Bots are for adult tube sites.

Tweaks needed usually every 2 - 3 months, sometimes more often, and sometimes brand new templates for other projects. I always look after my coders :-)

Please leave contact details here, and hourly rate, thanks.

Reliability *very* important! I don't expect you to drop everything if I contact you, but need someone I can rely on who will answer me in 24 - 48 hours if I need a tweak :-) Should be fairly simple work for you clever guys here :ay:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Its pretty complex to tweak others templates. In most cases developing from beginning is best and cheapest option.
In any way you can contact me on skype: llookkiiyyss and we can discuss if you are ok with my price range and terms.

I'm online working days like 16h per day and I'm usually answering immediately to my customers

About hourly rate its bit weird that hourly rate is any important factor as for example I can give you 100$ hourly rate and some other will give 20$, but I will finish task in one hour and some others will finish same in 10 hours, who will be better ? :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: zortexx

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)