Need help to sell my bots

taideen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a few bots i want to sell to my customers and i have a few questions regarding it.
The way i understand it, is that
- i can sell it to non zenno users using zennobox and my user panel. I have a question for this : if i sell them 1 bot, and let's say 5 days later, i sell them two more, i will have to pay $10 + $12 = $22 or $14 ($10+$2+$2) ? What if I update it ? I need to pay the fee for each customer again?
- i can sell it to zenno users directly, but how do i block the project so it's locked to 1 user only ? How do i "encrypt" it so they can only see it in Zennoposter, and not ProjectMaker?
Edit : Don't mind the second part, i found this option on Projectmaker, with the Mass encryption thing and the Protection one!

Thanks a lot!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hey,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a few bots i want to sell to my customers and i have a few questions regarding it.
The way i understand it, is that
- i can sell it to non zenno users using zennobox and my user panel. I have a question for this : if i sell them 1 bot, and let's say 5 days later, i sell them two more, i will have to pay $10 + $12 = $22 or $14 ($10+$2+$2) ? What if I update it ? I need to pay the fee for each customer again?
- i can sell it to zenno users directly, but how do i block the project so it's locked to 1 user only ? How do i "encrypt" it so they can only see it in Zennoposter, and not ProjectMaker?
Edit : Don't mind the second part, i found this option on Projectmaker, with the Mass encryption thing and the Protection one!

Thanks a lot!
Hello,

Asnwering your questions:

1. If you sell several bots at once - first will cost $10 and others in this sale -$2. If you sell several bots in different sales - they will cost $10 each.

2. If you sell bots via user panel to zennobox or zennoposter - they will be automatically encrypted only for execution in zennobox or zennoposter.

• Спасибо
Реакции: taideen

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

taideen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Make sense!

Thanks guys :-)
Have a great day!

• Спасибо
Реакции: LightWood

taideen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks mate :-)

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

If you issue a refund to the user for your bot, do you get the commission fee back into your account balance?

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do u mean for ZennoBox?
U will get full payment back into ur balance. ($10 or depend how many bots did u sell)
Yes I mean zennobox. Is there a timeframe for the refunds to be honored and the money will be refunded to my balance? Specifically, can I issue the refund at any time I want with zero limits from the day I sold it? Thanks.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)