Need help for verified verification email

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I test signup for 5 forum on paul backlink...the problem is how i want to verified all the verification email that send to my email with ZP? i already saw the YT vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHtE_MLSHA and it didn't help me at all. Can some1 make a tutorial for us that new with ZP?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks bigcajones...but that vid i think it nearly the same as vid i saw on my post above... Let's say for examples, i signup on 50 forum...do i need to created 50 verification email like that show on the video above? right now the only biggest problem i have is email verification thing...and i hope zennolab can create tutorial for the problem...or create email verification bot that like senuke or magic submitter...:p and i'm sorry for my english grammar :D

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, the email verification is a problem. All of us are hoping that it will be fixed. I use GComm's Email Master program to handle the problem when I'm trying to work a bunch of sites with one email. I also handle multiple sites with multiple emails when running the rest. You can do either. I have thousands of email accounts so the likelihood of more than one email getting hit at the same time is rare. GComm's program is wonderful tool and he includes a ZP template to use with it.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 ;-)

Dang it, its true...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)