fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great videos. I wish i had those vids in the beginning of using this software.

I would highly recommend to outsource the creation of tutorial videos to this guy. He speaks perfect english, sound quality and video quality is good. And it's very understandable what he does. The Dev's should teach him everything he needs to know to get perfect with the software (in personal training lessons) pay him some hundred bucks and he creates all videos. (Of course only if he wants to ;-) )

I bet you could sell your software far better by creating good and understandable tutorials and he can use the knowledge and bucks for growing his business. So it's a win-win situation. With better tutorials you get better reviews cause every user can use the full potential of zennoposter and don't complain about the high learning curve. And if someone search for zennoposter on youtube he can see the real power behind the software. Tutorials are the biggest weakness of ZP so you should outsource the process/focus on it ;-)

You will get less support questions and so you can spare time. It's absolutely essential for the long term success of Zennoposter and it's in my interest too, because i love the software and if you succeed it will heave eaven greater quality in the future.

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yep .. frank's videos are awesome.. especially for those of us in the states!
I think the account creation tutorials have been covered.

we need some other tutorials .. scraping tutorials, 2-3 level navigation and scrape, posting messages to friends/followers etc.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the help Frank with the tutorials Frank. I think the more of us that do different tutorials, the better the program is going to get. I hope that more english users will put up videos to cover some of the sites and procedures. It will save us time to build templates and work on problems that others are facing. You, as well as I have spent a lot of time helping others understand some of the complexities. If we network together to learn, all of our results will only be better.

Clint

SEO Sage

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I may eventually make a whole course of training videos for Zenno, would probably WSO it though... unless I got a few $K for it for exclusive, lol :D

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

I would highly recommend to outsource the creation of tutorial videos to this guy. He speaks perfect english, sound quality and video quality is good. And it's very understandable what he does. The Dev's should teach him everything he needs to know to get perfect with the software (in personal training lessons) pay him some hundred bucks and he creates all videos. (Of course only if he wants to ;-) )

I bet you could sell your software far better by creating good and understandable tutorials and he can use the knowledge and bucks for growing his business. So it's a win-win situation. With better tutorials you get better reviews cause every user can use the full potential of zennoposter and don't complain about the high learning curve. And if someone search for zennoposter on youtube he can see the real power behind the software. Tutorials are the biggest weakness of ZP so you should outsource the process/focus on it ;-)

You will get less support questions and so you can spare time. It's absolutely essential for the long term success of Zennoposter and it's in my interest too, because i love the software and if you succeed it will heave eaven greater quality in the future.
Why thank you for the GLOWING review player! As to your idea, I'd be all for it. Building tutorials is what I do best and I really enjoy doing them to boot. So, zp admin's what do you think? I"m game!

yep .. frank's videos are awesome.. especially for those of us in the states!
I think the account creation tutorials have been covered.

we need some other tutorials .. scraping tutorials, 2-3 level navigation and scrape, posting messages to friends/followers etc.
Hey Amul, agreed. I covered the account creation tuts simply to illustrate many other things. I'll need to figure out the other ideas to teach them though. Only been using zp for little over a week, lol.

Thanks for the help Frank with the tutorials Frank. I think the more of us that do different tutorials, the better the program is going to get. I hope that more english users will put up videos to cover some of the sites and procedures. It will save us time to build templates and work on problems that others are facing. You, as well as I have spent a lot of time helping others understand some of the complexities. If we network together to learn, all of our results will only be better.

Clint
Hey Clint, I'd love to share ideas with you. I did learn quite a bit from your vids too. So I totally agree. I'll be away for about a week, so I'll ping you when I get back.

Thanks all and I'm glad that they are helpful! And if they are helpful, and you haven't purchased zp yet, be sure to check out my sig line ;-)

lazlink

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have been wacth this tutorial.. thanks a lot

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drywallrob

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, I'll be sure to get a few more up shortly.

Frank
Excellent! I want more! :-)

I do like your delivery on the videos. Very pro. I did like the blender at the end, it added some character.

You remind me of a guy that does some of the Lynda .com videos, same kind of delivery. Keep up the good work!

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yea, that was my ambitious son who decided to weed eat the grass right out of the blue in the end, lol. Sorry about that one. I normally don't get caught off guard like that, lol. Must have heard the agitation in my voice too, lol.

Frank

outsource

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

I have to agree. Frank's tutorials are very clear, easy to follow. Wish there were more of them...hint..Thanks, Frank.

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Frank, as a just beginning Zennoposter user, these were the best videos I've watched. Everything you do is thoroughly explained unlike the other videos where nothing is discussed at all. You have to make more man, I bet everyone could use the training! I'd definitely even pay for access to more in depth videos if you're up to making them. I seem to be getting stuck with things and this software is so amazing, I have got to get through it.

I hit a road block with a template I'm trying to get going today. I want to make it log into my articlebuilder.net account, generate an article (I've gotten this far), and then copy the article from the box it displays it in. This doesn't sound hard, but I can't find how to make Zennoposter copy something from a webpage so that I can paste it into another page. How is this done??? I'm about ready to start pulling hair out haha. I assume it can be done from click "page text" and then using "regular expression builder" but is that the best and easiest way? the expression builder seems to be over my head at the moment. I played with it, but couldn't get it to grab the right values I needed.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)