Mental Power Video Tutorials [Basic to Advanced]

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
adding content is no different than adding everything else...login details for example. You just need to set your article into variable, and then you add that variable into content field in wordpress.

here you can find example of wordpress poster template... not sure if it is still working, but you should be able to see the part that you need in editor

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5469-FREE-V4-WORDPRESS-POSTER-TEMPLATE

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Just wanted to stand by and say that you rock ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: amul

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Oh my gosh!!!! :D:D

tigaxxx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys...

Im planing to make a few video tutorials next week, so im making this post to ask you for suggestions...
I would like to hear what are you having problems with and i will make videos based on your suggestions (not all suggestions will be used for tutorials because some issues have already been solved in other threads on forum).

So please, go wild and let me see what you need :D

messageinabox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to request a video tutorial on how to create a template on similar/the same platform (like smf, pligg, etc). I know it's already discussed at another thread but I couldn't do it on my own, especially on the part where some action needs to me "optional". Tried to make an action optional but it still returned an error, element not found.

Thanks!

dbk03

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
adding content is no different than adding everything else...login details for example. You just need to set your article into variable, and then you add that variable into content field in wordpress.

here you can find example of wordpress poster template... not sure if it is still working, but you should be able to see the part that you need in editor

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5469-FREE-V4-WORDPRESS-POSTER-TEMPLATE
Thank you drvosjeca. You're a star!

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A tutorial to automate same platform but 100 and 100's of website

Like automating any Wiki Platform or Social Bookmarking

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi again

I see many questions about how to find some elements on forum lately, so this video is made to help you solve that...

Today i have prepared short video tutorial about "How to Find Website Element Using Elements Tree"

This tutorial will show you example when element on site is first unvisible for our zenno by default, but when we get to element tree and enable all the rest properties, we are able to find what we need and put it to use.
As example i have used 2 different captchas, but it goes same for everything else.

Use Element Tree to Find Website Elements

As usual, I hope it helps ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: messageinabox и Stroks

moron

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you so much for all the vids, i would to suggest that you do a new tutorial on:

1. Platform based template (training the intellisearch & optional)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all

This is short video tutorial about "How to Convert V3 templates into Zennoposter V4 MP Templates".

Like you will be able to see in tutorial, this is simple and fast to do, you just need few clicks and you are ready to go. :D

Link: How to Convert ZennoPoster V3 into V4 Templates

Reminder: Just like i said in video, you need to test your template in debugger after converting because it can happen sometimes that some of the actions blocks wont work like they should after being converted. Ususally this is just some minor thing and it is easy to repair, so please dont despair straight away. ;-)

I hope this will be helpful to some of you!

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
and one more video tutorial for today...

This one is talking about "How to Download and Save Images using Captcha Module".

In this video im just going to show you how to download and save images to folder using captcha action module, as result you will get small template for downloading images for your posts, or for profile creation... Only imagination is limit :D

Link: How to Download and Save Images using Captcha Module

OK, have a blast :-)

asteria

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I really enjoyed your videos and I learned a lot from them thanks a lot, drvosjeca. I was wondering if you could go over the goodend badend function if you have time. Not sure how to use them in a template.

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Request:
How can i use HMA, instead proxies. For example, i am creating a lot of email accounts, and i wanna change my ip after 5 emails acc created.
Will be good if you can provide me with some info about this.

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Request:
How can i use HMA, instead proxies. For example, i am creating a lot of email accounts, and i wanna change my ip after 5 emails acc created.
Will be good if you can provide me with some info about this.

Thanks
I use HMA.

You can change IP with "run program" action:
- path_to_HMA\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -disconnect
- path_to_HMA\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -connect
(put "-disconnect" and "-connect" in startup settings of run program action).

There is a problem: change takes a little time (sometimes 15s, sometimes 30 or more) and sometimes fails --> You must verify that the change has been executed.

For that I use the history of IP changes in HMA (enable it in "IP adress settings", "Ip history" tab. The file is located in "\HMA! Pro VPN\log\ip_history.log").

What I do:
1. count the number of lines in ip_history.log and put it in variable "countBefore"
2. disconnect
3. wait 3s (if you change IP inside HMA program it waits +- 5s befor reconnectiong, for stability I think)
4. connect
5. count the number of lines in ip_history.log and put it in variable "countAfter"
6. if countAfter == countBefore, wait 1s and go to 5.

If count of lines in history has not changed after 30 seconds, I try to change a second time (to try another IP).

First I implemented it in Zenno, but it's heavy: a lot of actions for init counters, read file, count lines and so on...

Now I use python script and call it with action "run program".

Here is the script:
Посмотреть вложение HMA_IP_change.zip

A test template:

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot Thru_K this means a lot for me.

Just one more thing. This will change IPs only from one selected server right ? Is there any way to switch between US server use few ip addresses and change other servers?

Thanks again for the script.

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot Thru_K this means a lot for me.

Just one more thing. This will change IPs only from one selected server right ? Is there any way to switch between US server use few ip addresses and change other servers?

Thanks again for the script.
Hi,

I edit previous post and add a little test template so you can see how it works.

@ priestxandar
Go to "country selection" in HMA and select "North America - United States of America". It will choose an IP randomly in the country. Or you can select a few servers in "speed guide" an do a "ping test" or "express test" (you have to be disonnected from vnp to do this). HMa will create a group named: "Servers with fastest ping based on last test". Select it in "Country selection" tab.

In Dashboard, you can enable "load blancing" within country or group to avoid connecting with busy servers.

• Спасибо
Реакции: priestxandar

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works Perfect.

You are awesome!!! :az:

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You're welcome :az:

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you’re using HMA, don't use VPN.exe because it is a piece of shit and buggy as hell. Instead use OpenVPN, super reliable connects in 10 to 15 secs always.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys, Im back :D

Im glad to see some constructive stuff here...

Regarding HMA changes, there is one more way to do it, but for that to work you need to have HMA instaled on your router. After you have it runing on router, everything else is easy.

Reminder: It can not be done on ever router!

More about instaling HMA on router can be found on HMA site (as i remember :-) )

• Спасибо
Реакции: Thru_K

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I like to keep things simple. I use autohotkey to run my stuff. Here is the script I use to connect to openVPN.

Run C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin\openvpn-gui-1.0.3.exe --connect USA.SANFRANCISCO3-UDP.ovpn
WinWaitActive, User Authentication - OpenVPN, , 2
Send username{Tab}password{Enter}

This is in a notepad file using the extension .ahk
So the file looks like openVPN.ahk

Autohotkey comes with an executable convertor. Plug this file in and it makes an executable to use in zenn

Thru_K

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

dwpg005

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there any template or video how to post datafeed in loop to my own wp blogs

ala

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Drvosjeca - thanks for tutorials, i have (many) question about upload:
- how to choose file when is no input field <input>:
i can login, choose popup window
two action needed:
1.Enter the path to the external window (popup)
2.click on button in windows popup
???
it is possible? on crocodoc com? :P

mrgodlike

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

krilin50

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
blimey, I just came across thie thread and it's amazing!

Thanks a lot drvosjeca!!!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but would it be possible for you to create a videon on scraping following the one you did? where you would cover, things like following different urls to be scraped based on a google query, section of a website, or sitemap?

thanks a lot!!!

kaostyl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep,
You have to create a counter and replacing the counter variable in your url
Example www.xxxxxxxxx.com/files/file{-Variable.counter-}.csv

And you create a IF logic with {-Variable.counter-}<399 to create a loop ;-)

Hope that help

Thank you for tutorials.

Want to know if there are tutorials on scraping large lists of CSV files like so:

1.) go to www.xxxxxxxxx.com/files/file300.csv
2.) download csv to folder on desktop
3.) go to www.xxxxxxxxx.com/files/file301.csv
etc
all the way to like file 399.csv.

Sorry, huge noob here, lol.

nileearls

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
yo man, is there a tutorial for gathering unique ids from a browse/search menu ?
I dont want to get the exact same list of friend requests every time i sent out messages, friend requests, comments to people?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)