Mass posting to multiple acconts in one projeckt.

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need a way to post daily to multiple account from single project keeping post per day for each account.

Ok so I need a way to schedule posting to multiple accounts on same site all day long. Let say i have 100 accounts in a table that looks like that.
Login,pass,executions per day,ect.
Project should post to each account defined number of times per day and split it for all day long and be able to scale up in order to keep up with more task at once.

Any ideas how could i handle such logic?

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should create additional files holding remaining posts numer for that day. Those files should be resetted daily - so they work as global variable.

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was thinking on something similar but this way it would post continuously until it reach number for each account. While I need to split it for entire day.

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was thinking of doing it this way but I'm not sure if it can be done with Zennoposter:

• Make one table with account data. And second for execution queue.
  • At the beginning of project zennoposter would check if No of rows in booth is same if not it would check which one is not in execution queue and add it to queue this is for adding new accounts to project.
  • Second step would w8 until it is time to execute first task in table.
  • When it is time it would take first line with removing it
  • Add next task to queue for this account for next time it would have to execute and sort it so it would be in right place
  • And start new thread to w8 for next task in queue to be reedy to executed.
  • Then go doing its think.
But I honestly have no idea how to do this in ZP and if it can be done.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)