Looking for a Tutor

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I"m looking for a tutor that is very experienced with zennoposter. I've got pretty far, but I feel that there's a lot that I don't know, and would like to persue creating scripts and learning at the same time with a tutor.

I don't care if you speak broken English, as long as we can communicate, that's perfect. I can pay by way of paypal for lessons.

If you are interested, pop me off a message and what your rates would be and I'd appreciate it.

If the folks at zennolabs wants to pony up, then I'll be glad to share more tutorials to the general public after I'm taught.

I'd like to get started this week, so if you're the one, please do contact me.

Thanks!

Frank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'll be your Huckleberry.

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Clint, I didn't want to be a huge hassle to you and to let all others know, this is one great guy! Already been helping me. But Clint, I will take you up on it!

Frank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No problem Frank. Let's hit it up a few nights a week and see what we can accomplish. I think we can figure this thing out.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A skype group convo would be interesting...

"/cry" is cool on skype -

outsource

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I may be interested, too. Pls. contact me, BigC, and let me know what's involved. Thanks.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We could get together on Skype, but the only thing is you can't share the screen with multiple users unless you have a Mac, which I don't. Would everybody be okay going with GoToMeeting? I have an account with them. That way if there's a question we don't understand, I could put control over to you so you can explain it.

If someone has a better solution let me know.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you know http://vyew.com? That web-app is pretty sophisticated (full spectrum of conferencing tools, even desktop sharing, whiteboards etc). And free for 10 guys.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm in, by the way I agree with Frank about Clint that guy is priceless. Alright so I'm in for these group lessons.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK so who is going to send out the invites with the date and time ? Add me to the list please.

Thanks -

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd like to know the topics? Will it be a starter package or something more advanced users can learn from? I know my way through JS and regexp, what else could be useful?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, let's get this ball rolling shall we? PM me your questions or something that you would like to take a look at and I'll PM you a GoToMeeting link. Also, let me know when and what time would be best for you guys. Any night would be fine with me, but I would like to pick a time where we can all get on live. I will record the sessions so that if you miss one or want to see what we are doing, you can go back and look at it.

I expect some help with these, too. I'm no programmer or website developer so if I don't know something, I would want one of you to jump in and help.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mikogo free up to 15 ppl and u can voiceover skype grp

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep, mikogo is a great service. And hey, Clint, toot your horn mate. You are one smart cookie.

outsource

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please add me to the list..whichever media is OK... just let me know. I'm no programmer, so hopefully we can address the beginner level also. Thanks!

Clinton

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ill jump in on this too, great way for us English guys to share tips and ideas about zenno :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, we will have our first meeting today, Saturday 08/20 at 2:00 CST(Texas Time, lol). If you haven't yet, add me on Skype and I'll add you to the group. I'm going to try Mikogo for the first meeting and see how that goes. I will also see if I can record it in case you miss it. Hope to see you there and pray for no major hiccups.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What happened to this? Did it get going

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, we are having a meeting at 2:00 CDT. If you have any questions, PM before the meeting or have them ready for the meeting. We are going to try Mikogo again and see if we don't have any software glitches. If all else fails, we'll do Teamviewer again.

Add me on Skype and I'll get you on the group.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Alrighty Gentlemen and Ladies. We are going to try this meeting thingy again on Sunday 9/4/11 at 2:00 CDT. I'm going to try GoToMeeting for this one because I will try to record the meeting for everyone. PM me if you need the meeting ID. The guys and lady that have been on the meetings so far will get notice.

dannoa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am interested, are these meetings still on? Bc, i added you on my skype list.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, we will be having a meeting this Sunday at 1:00 PM CDT. I'll add you to the group on Skype so that you can get the link when I post it.

gregstereo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi just added you on skype. I would like to be in on Sunday's meeting. Thanks.

king

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I just got zenno two days ago and didn't play much with it so I pretty much don't know anything about it (I watched the tutorials). Is this meeting suitable for me?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hit me up on Skype and if you have problems, I'll help you get started. If you want to join in on the meetings, that's fine, you will probably learn something that you will need down the road.

arkant1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Join the group

Is it still possible to join the group. I am very interesting in learning with you guys. I already know the basics but i would like to learn it more :-)

I added you on skype bigcajones. Could you tell me when is the next session ?

Cheers,

arkant1

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Added you back. I will let you know on Skype when the next session is. More than likely it will be this Sunday. Last week I was too busy making money. :p

• Спасибо
Реакции: goldsilver

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Newbie here, very interested to join your next session. Just added you in skype.

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
bigcajones,

thank you for added me and your kind help.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

flexfanatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it still possible to join this group. I'm a technical person but a noob when it comes to ZP

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)