Lets discuss ZennoBox options

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
As you know we can not do ZennoBox without commission due to a conflict with the sale of additional Pro versions.
Nevertheless, we want to offer a compromise for those who want to sell a lot of bots.
We want to introduce a special subscription $200 - $300 per year. By subscribing to it, the commission on the creation of bots will be canceled, you can make as many bots as you want.
Plus for these additional money from subscriptions we can develop ZennoBox further. For example the next step for the subscribers, we will remove branding and thread limits.
Of course we will work on this if we will have enough subscribers.
Let's discuss this option, if you're interested.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
This is good option, but for now i see one point what i do not like. ''You will start to work on zennobox for removing branding ONLY when you will get enough customers.'' - For me this is most important point why i'm not selling my bots with zennobox. Also what you understand ''Remove branding''
Do that mean you will make just another login page for zennobox users. Or you will just remove logo from zennobox. Or will have an option to make compiled bots with my own CSS coded design for bots. And there will not already built in proxy checker in zenno design and many other things how customers can know this is zennoposter bot... :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77, resz и Mankush

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Do that mean you will make just another login page for zennobox users. Or you will just remove logo from zennobox. Or will have an option to make compiled bots with my own CSS coded design for bots. And there will not already built in proxy checker in zenno design and many other things how customers can know this is zennoposter bot...
We can do everything you mentioned.
For the first step we will remove the commission and allow our Pro users with Dev subscription to sell unlimited amount of bots. And remove 20 thread limits from the ZennoBox for such sellers.
If this increase amount of bot sells we will remove branding. In other case we have a large todo list with higher priority.

• Спасибо
Реакции: resz

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
but sometime we do bots not for commercial purpose, some i build the simple one (with Ubot) for my VA to manage things like control panel, web admin, etc

Tesla

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Tesla

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why i cannot edit my own post ?, anyway in addition :
The practice to make the compiling process on a server is really not my choice as other product apply such 'solution' for preventing 'malicious' bot to be created, it's really unreasonable for me as the same as Microsoft getting sued for selling visual studio just because some bad person using it to make viruses ?, that's really wrong logic here, i believe for whatever reasons every zenno user has the rights to protecting their IP (products, algo) from third party eyes, i believe old school offline compiler is normal practice that most developer has been accustomed to.

This is the only reason i am still holding on my final decisions between zenno or ubot, it's a simple matter from user perspective but i know making such compiler is cumbersome to make, and i believe zenno has made such promise (exe compiler ) 5 months ago.

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has there been anymore thought of implementing the subscription service?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This topic is open for discussion if you have any thoughts :-)
The main points have all been made.
Tesla summed it up in a post
  • Offline compiler
  • Rebranding compiled exe
  • Customizable UI (Custom menu,tabs, interface, if possible skinning?) by CSS / HTML 5
  • Customizable compiler settings (allowed thread usage)
I am just curious as if the subscription service is going to be implemented. If it is how soon before it is available?

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to make some bots for my VA in the philippines. As of now what is the most efficient way to accomplish this?

vps? buy another copy? What are some of your methods that works?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What I think is we shouldn't be paying to sell our bots, actually I think that instead paying 300 for the subscription I prefer to pay $ 400 more and buy Ubot, then pay to affiliates instead to Zenno team each time I sell a bot.

A good Idea would be to sell a higher version of zenno wich allows to export the bots as exe and then have:

Lite
Standard
Proffesional
Developer

And sell the "developer" in a higher price, many people would buy it, and you would stop loosing money from people who ratter to buy Ubot for this only reason.

My two cents.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
What I think is we shouldn't be paying to sell our bots, actually I think that instead paying 300 for the subscription I prefer to pay $ 400 more and buy Ubot, then pay to affiliates instead to Zenno team each time I sell a bot.

A good Idea would be to sell a higher version of zenno wich allows to export the bots as exe and then have:

Lite
Standard
Proffesional
Developer

And sell the "developer" in a higher price, many people would buy it, and you would stop loosing money from people who ratter to buy Ubot for this only reason.

My two cents.
And developer license will cost 800$ for instance and updates will cost ~150$ half year.

Where is point ?

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
IMO, if zenno team don't want to remove the branding, then they should stop charging for the bots. This is like - we're promoting zenno and at the same time paying for it. I want zenno team to grow, but you guys are missing out a broader vision here..
If you make the bot sale free of charge, you will see almost 100X increase in number of sales. This in turn will only benefit zenno team only because you will have a broader reach. You will get a large number of target audience to reach out for. Make it mandatory for a bot to be sold just like the way it is sold right now but without the comission. This way you will get a strong user base list to promote your new versions or new products.

Personally i could only sell 4-5 bots till now because people are not interested in buying one copy and if I have to sell them 10 copies, I've to pay $100 just for the commission. This way people are reluctant to buy zenno bots and hire independent coders.
So, if you want to keep the zenno branding with the bot, then you should ideally stop charging comission. So, zenno team should really think over this topic once again.

Just my 2 cents.

• Спасибо
Реакции: xrvel и -OmeGa-

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think Zennoposter was started with the idea that, it could do anything any of those "softwares do" for your own usage. Like you would buy senuke x to do your own seo, you would buy zennoposter , build your self and do your own seo at cheaper price. Then because of it's interface and the way u create bots 'which is honestly amazing" compared to ubot.(u can make faster complicated bots with it) or even the simple ones.

Then the "second generation people" =the people who want to master zennoposter and create big bots to sell to their industry. Now the problem is, that it works as a template. We have the framework and it runs a "precoded algoritmes" that we make. There is no a real "user interaction". Only user interaction u have is to "input settings" plus the start and stop button ec ect.

I tried to sell my bots, but how easy it seems for us, i got 100% refund because people could not use it.

With ubot you can create your own interface and the user can interact with it. It feels like a standalone bot. So we can say "ubot is good for the buyer", and zennoposter is good for the creator.

For self use, zennoposter all the way, i mean once u know zenno, and work alot withit it becomes your baby. I don't see my self making bots with ubot to run my self.

So like me and others, the only reason to switch to ubot is to sellt he bots. Switching to ubot does not mean giving up zennoposter. It means using zennoposter for own tasks, and ubot to sell bots.

Now ubot sucks in a way that the bots can be easly cracked unless u can afford all those big ass protections. which comes again to a cost like "zennoposter Licence fee to sell the bots".

So What needs to be done: To have a NEW Advanced Developer edition like many said, In Project Maker, Where YOu can also Design Fully a User Interface. Even ubot bots can be easly recognised if u work with ubot.

Zennoposter has to beat this. Like a NEw user interface designer where you can fully design your bot user interface, and "drag and drop your bot components".

for example in one bot you can have a "domainchecker" bot. You put it to left" user opens bot "he can put domain "check if its free or not". but this does not affect the other bot components.

Like other components can be a account registrator or, posters. You can trigger everybot seperatly by their own button, user interface, .

So the Project Maker has to be enhanced "not the zennopsoter itself".

Developer version of zennoposter (projectmaker) comes with the user interface design features.

so your bot components are done. Now you can start drag and drop your "fully coded bot into it" Assign buttons and input fields to variables, to actions". Like you wanna create an email "on the left block" u have email creator , user hits create email, chooses hotmail, "it goes and creates hotmal account.

Then he copy pasted that hotmail account in RIght side of the bot, to create accounts for example.

I don't know if i can explain my self well in english, but i could create a photoshop interface if needed.

and then 'There should be a licence protection" included like zennopsoter, and only "developer licence can access this feature". that's why we also pay more for it. SO our bots can be protected by zennoposter protection. Not like in ubot that u have to go and make your own which is total crap.

Now we can design our actions, now we need to design "user interfaces" and assign those actions, so the end user which can be a total idiot, can use it.

Ubot studio those this already, but the way u program a bot or create a loop in ubot is pain in the ass.

My bots are really smart. They have up to 20-30 level "If inteligency". They can really think and make decisions, alot of loops, like really alot, back and forward.. doing this in ubot is shit".

Also i noticed when my bots get bigger, project maker gets slower, i have 16gb ram and fast cpu, if there would be an option where i could give "project maker more power" like hey baby take this 10gb ram and do whatever u want with it. So even with big bots it's still fast.

Now about the financiel part. Because for zennolab the business model should also be good to put so much work into it.

Only way i see it , to make worth for zennolab to grow in terms of "income" which will motviate zennolab to do more and get to the next level is to stop "charging for the updates" and charging by the year".

I'm talking about the developer licence. I don't think anybody will mind paying 699 a year, to get this, + export complile their own bots with exes, including the protection module. (protection module has to be also a drag and drop module where u protect your bots in project maker) .

Any smart ubot user will take this offer. Paying 699 a year is nothing for somebody who sells bots, but it's alot of money if you use the software for your own tasks.

And yes , desiging user itnerfaces with html and css, is awesome. We can assign values, variables to buttons, actions , devide bot in componenets. We can put a multi step "form" and let the bots run.

And what's also important is to "Split the Bots".

Lets say u want to automate 1000 sites. "having 1000 templates" in one file is shit, or running them as templates is still not solution to sell the bots.

But if we could "include them in the main bot. that would be awesome.

Ubot remvoed this fucntion from their software, before u could split it and include it.

This way we could 'assign checkboxes on included, so user could select what sites they want to post to. and if a site breaks u just open that "bot" and fix it" Or if a Bot fails, it just "Skips that bot".

Now we have to make "every step optional so it skips.

I can fully design with user interface and tell you more but i hope u understand where i'm going.

In business and in life, sometimes u have to take a step back, before u take a step forward and i think this is one of the situations for zennolab. to take a step back and change the way we export bots and design bots.

cheers

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ps: the export function should be "server based" because like any other software, anything sooner or later can be cracked, so the compiler should be on server, and without it developer ediditon if ofcourse useless.

So the compiler should be server based, but we should be able to export it on our computer.

What would be awemse is if "the protection module should be "2 components" One we just put on our server, and one is in the bot. So our bots don't use zennoposter server.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried to sell my bots, but how easy it seems for us, i got 100% refund because people could not use it.

With ubot you can create your own interface and the user can interact with it. It feels like a standalone bot. So we can say "ubot is good for the buyer", and zennoposter is good for the creator.
I've no experience in dealing with clients (although it's in the pipeline), but I can see normal IM'ers giving up on ZP bots due to the lack of a clean user interface. This is why the competitor has a slight edge (I think!).

-OmeGa-

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
would be cool that we can use our own software created without paying 10 $....

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've no experience in dealing with clients (although it's in the pipeline), but I can see normal IM'ers giving up on ZP bots due to the lack of a clean user interface. This is why the competitor has a slight edge (I think!).
Oh believe me, dealing with clients is pain in the ass. Look at us, we keep asking asking asking at zennolab, same thing happens to you when u sell bots. and if something does not work, or "user finds to hard" ooh it's hell.

and yes, ubot has advantage on this, cuz of "simple easy bot ui design with html and css."

For example "alot of my clients accused me for "stealing zennoposter and selling it" They send me stuff like do u have the right to sell? ect ect, Now when u start to explain yes, and what zennoposter is, then it loses it's power.

Then they feel ripped of as they think u just sell them a template, and they were buying a powerful software, cuz that's how u market it riight?

and then they find zennoposter, and think to them self ooh it's so easy i can do it my self too. So u lose all athority.

Zennoposter can not be used to sell bots, whatever u do u can build your business on it.

What if zennolab decides to stop developing , or something happens, they go bankrupt or whatsoever. You are always bond to their server and so are your clients.

Problem is not us, problem is the client. With ubot, the bot u export is yours, even if ubot cancels, your bot is still alive and can do it's job.

all that said, making bots with ubot is "fucking shit" lool. like i said before once u go into complex loops and decisions it's a pain in the ASS!

If zennoposter could do what ubot does with the compilers, i don't see why anyone would use ubot, honestly. If zennoposter did not existed, ubot is awesome, but the way u make bots in zennoposter it's just njam njam mmmmmmmmmm :D , i mean it's so 1 2 3.

Now it's to dev to decide what they are going to do. honestly i think "the current zennopsoter (the poster module) should always exist for your own use. (template design)

But there needs to be created a new module where u can "export it and design your own bots like i explained".

Also the "proxy checker ect" we don't need that, we need to give the user what they bought, a simpel or complex bot (like u do in ubot).

cheers (and yes u are right that's defenetly an advatange of ubot over zenno)

for 800usd a year i would buy zenno dev edition, if it could do all this things.

• Спасибо
Реакции: xrvel

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thing, all want to have options like ubot:

1. without trademark
2. create exe files
3. html/css for bots
4. without payment to zenno for each sell

Is this posible ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I thing, all want to have options like ubot:

1. without trademark
2. create exe files
3. html/css for bots
4. without payment to zenno for each sell

Is this posible ?
I can agree with all those requests except last.
We should pay to zenno team something for that we have our bot protection. And this 200-300$ per year what is suggested by zennoteam is good amount for that. If they will improve control over our bots. :-) That we can give trial periods and see what ip using bots etc. etc.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is of course logical,to pay higher yearly subscribe, but without paying for each bot.
I thing 20 $/month is ok ( 240$ by year) + standard zenno updates .

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
Hello friends!
We are going to do what you ask for - remove branding and allow to create user interface with HTML.
First of all we are adding a subscription, as it was said in the very first post. Being subscribed you don't need to pay for each bot anymore.
Then we will see how called-for it is and will add other features. The more called-for it is the faster we add them.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
" Then we will see how called-for it is and will add other features"

This is ok, but i first not pay this subscribe, if i not have all options what i need for succes new bussines- bots creating and sell with exe files....

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello friends!
We are going to do what you ask for - remove branding and allow to create user interface with HTML.
First of all we are adding a subscription, as it was said in the very first post. Being subscribed you don't need to pay for each bot anymore.
Then we will see how called-for it is and will add other features. The more called-for it is the faster we add them.
Every new improvement is good improvement, but first we need very stable version of zenno. That i do not need to go in bugs section anymore :D
About subscription - i will subscribe jut then when i feel safe from bugs. Because i do not want to build my reputation in bit selling business and then get it worst not for my fault but for zenno bugs fault. :-)

Thanks for new features in stand alone bots and i hope they will be stand alone in the strict sense. I mean .exe files.
That i can send my bot to customer and not that like he need to go somewhere and download something... :-)

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello friends!
Do you know when you will start the subscription service? I am hoping soon.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello friends!
Any update about this, some dead line or news?

Thanks

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
subscription is only for zennobox right?
I currently use the lite version and dont see a need for me to use zennobox.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello friends!
Any update on this? Beside "it's on our to do-list".. :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)