Just Curious.. Do you own ubot ?

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello all,
i purchase ZP last year, and after i purchase ZP i request a refund for my ubot because i think ZP offers more features and flexibility (+ plus i'm on budget, so i have to decide one). But a year pass, and i found out there are several thing that not accomodate yet by ZP (like simulate keystroke, which most site now use it in conjunction with ajax).

While i think Zennolabs is still 'on the making' of new build of ZP4 (which we don't know the ETA), i'm thinking to buy ubot back... but before i do that i would like to ask your opinion:
1. Do you have ubot as well ?
2. if yes, how you compare it ?

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
hello all,
i purchase ZP last year, and after i purchase ZP i request a refund for my ubot because i think ZP offers more features and flexibility (+ plus i'm on budget, so i have to decide one). But a year pass, and i found out there are several thing that not accomodate yet by ZP (like simulate keystroke, which most site now use it in conjunction with ajax).

While i think Zennolabs is still 'on the making' of new build of ZP4 (which we don't know the ETA), i'm thinking to buy ubot back... but before i do that i would like to ask your opinion:
1. Do you have ubot as well ?
2. if yes, how you compare it ?

Thanks
Hey, veeco.
As nuaru has already replied you on BHW you will be able to simulate keystrokes in new version of ZennoPoster.
ZennoPoster is already on beta testing by a few Russian users.
What about your thinking about buying ubot - why not? You will be able to play with it for a few weeks and then refund ubot once again, because new version of ZP is gonna be released during this time. But, isn't this buying be just a time wasting?

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, veeco.
As nuaru has already replied you on BHW you will be able to simulate keystrokes in new version of ZennoPoster.
ZennoPoster is already on beta testing by a few Russian users.
What about your thinking about buying ubot - why not? You will be able to play with it for a few weeks and then refund ubot once again, because new version of ZP is gonna be released during this time. But, isn't this buying be just a time wasting?
Hello HB, first of all.. what i don't like about ubot is it use a lot of resource, things are bit slower than ZP.. once i use ubot and zp, and still sure that zp is a winner.. but again when it comes about accomplish task, current zp is still cannot accomplish it, or if it can, it require skills of a hard coder..

i'm stay behind zp at the moment...

hope zp4 can run under vmware coz virtualbox is taken more resource than vmware

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
veeco, I can tell you that I use both Zenno Pro and Ubot. The majority of my work is done in Zennoposter because of its versatility and ease of use with the macros. Loops, logic operations and the ease in changing the template when needed are the main advantages. If I run into a flash problem or some site that requires a browser other than IE, then Ubot is my choice only because Zenno doesn't handle flash yet.

I have Ubot to compile bots as bonuses to internet marketing product launches, but like I said, most of my main projects are built in Zennoposter. I can't imagine trying to build some of the bots that I have made in Zennoposter in Ubot. The logic of the template would drive me nuts due to the file handling of Ubot.

We are waiting patiently and faithfully for the release of V4 to see who the real winner is, but in my book.... Zenno is still the winner even with its faults. Hope this helps.

Clint

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)