Issue with IE8, could someone try this script on IE8

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there

I have the issue of Zennoposter going to next part of the macro before 1 part is fully loaded in IE8.

On IE7 it works perfectly.

So as suggested I have added pauses in the macro and all working beside referer is incorrect when you click on a link in google.

You can try the macro and see what result you get, and then run the same steps manually on google and see the results.

The pauses we need to add to the template are related to the same issue, it seems like since IE8 and up Zenno is not waiting correctly anymore for different elements of the page.

IE8 is standard on Windows 7 so there is no choice for me to downgrade.
As it seems at the moment the tool is not 100% compatible with windows 7 because of this issue.

What do you guys think?

Best,
Kandor

Вложения

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another thing to consider is

Imagine all the referers are set incorrectly, it means that any site having referer checking protection is a no go with Zenno at the moment.
I would imagine you can do far less queries to google if the referer is broken among other things.

Kandor

n8800

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just ran it on windows 7 ultimate with ie8 in debugger mode and i received template´s executed successfully. What exactly is showing up on your logs?

• Спасибо
Реакции: LightWood

n8800

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
when i checked it manually the referrer url shows as =http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCIQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fclub60.org%2Ftestref.php&rct=j&q=check%20my%20referer&ei=izVLTey4D8bsOYm8xNYP&usg=AFQjCNFg7DODUYgV1lzrg4tKIr2A1ZYOQg&sig2=K3uUriZJRdC3CkDtrCLKEw while in zennoposter www.google.com

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly thats the problem

It misses to wait for the google referer to be set.
So its the incorrect page that gets to be set.
This is same issue that we actually need to add small pauses in the templates when wanting to click something.

In IE7 the url would be the first one and not www.google.com alone.

I hope this gets picked up and fixed as this is an easy way to break macros because other tasks will start before past tasks are loaded.

Try the same macro, but pause it with the pause button in zennoposter at the end just before it clicks the google result.
You might need to run it more than 1 time to get the pause at exact place, and then the correct referer is set.

I really do not know how to explain this better.

Best,
Kandor

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another thing to say about all this, sites like godaddy are difficult to automate because the clicks will go through before the element on godaddies page is loaded and such.

It seems IE8 changed the load event message that zennoposter probably is relying on to know when to do next step.

Best,
Kandor

n8800

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Might be the reason im having trouble building a yahoo email bot hmm ill look into this a bit further

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, if you click on any link on a page that redirects then the macro will fail because before the redirect is fully done even with any kind of pause most probably next task will be executed and fail.

This macro at the top to check referer, it works maybe 1 time out 100 correct. thats why I know its a timing issue.

Best,
Kandor

psyvisions

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
have you tryed setting X-UA-Compatible: IE=7 in the HTTP Headers?

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why are you doing {-Pause-|-1-}click?

Are you sure you can insert a macro next to the click event?

Shouldn't {-Pause-|-1-} be inside a macro step?

kandor

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I am sure

As it would not be succesfull in clicking without that pause.

Its just a faster way to add macros.

Best,
Kandor

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)