Issu getting some texts to be seen

Hep

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I'm having some issues with some fields while registering accounts.

For exemple on reddit.com, when you try to register there is a captcha, the captcha result box needs to be clicked once before you enter the result.
If you enter the result through the template without clicking the box first it doesn't work :(

Is there a way to fix this ? I'd just need to make the template click the box, then enter the captcha result.

Thanks in advance ! and sorry for the noob question if it was already answered countless times but i couldn't find anything :D

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ON / IN the results box > right click > click on "field for captcha recognition result" > then enter the captcha

This will trigger Zennoposter to "click" in the box automajically when you run your template ;-)

Hope that helps Hep...

=====================================
Speaking of Hep... Cajones new nick is Hugh Hepner !!!

Hep

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi thanks for your answer,

The captcha is actually put in the right box, but the page doesn't actually "see" it, when i debug the template the captcha is entered but clicking on the confirm button just make the site tell me there is no captcha entered :/

I see it entered in the box but it doesn't appear to be really entered for the web site, not really sure how i can explain that :D

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Take a screenshot if possible and upload the pic -

Hep

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is when it actually put the captcha:
captcha1.png

Here is after it clicked the confirm button:
captcha2.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)