Is it possible to import txt file already in spyntax format in templates?

BigSexy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I saw in the macro editor that there is a String.Spintax macro, with a "The Input String" field where you should insert the text in spintax format.

Is there a way to call a txt file in that field? This way we could update all our templates just editing one txt file instead of changing the "Input String" field in every template project.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
use a macros "Files and directories - > Get block of text from the file " as an input string

BigSexy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bulldozer, I tried as you suggested: the macro takes the text from the file but the spintax doesn't work and I still see the parenthesis.

As an example, I see "{Myspace|Facebook} is a {great|good|unbelievable} application" instead of "Myspace is a good application".

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
you should make {-String.Spintax-|--} for this block

BigSexy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Solved, thanks!

To clarify for anyone with the same problem, basically I added the following bold text to my source txt file: {-String.Spintax-|-{Myspace|Facebook} is a {great|good|unbelievable} application-}

ziavra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Solved, thanks!

To clarify for anyone with the same problem, basically I added the following bold text to my source txt file: {-String.Spintax-|-{Myspace|Facebook} is a {great|good|unbelievable} application-}
:confused:
Hmm, you can use {-String.Spintax-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-\Resources\test.txt-|--|-random-|-false-}-} instead of a changing a file.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Здраво и SeRf*X

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or if you want the full path

{-String.Spintax-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-C:\Progs\Resources\test.txt-|--|-random-|-false-}-}
{-String.Spintax-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-\C:\Progs\Resources\test.txt-|--|-random-|-false-}-} --This will not work, you must remove slash when providing full path.
I find about hard that hard way.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)