is it possible to consume a wcf service with codecreator?

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As the title states.

lookin to update my license, but not sure how code creator can be used, can it be used in conjunction with visual studio so that I can add web references.... or how would you go about doing this?

thank you,

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
1. You should develop a separate dll in Visual Studio with a public class which will expose web service methods.
2. You should reference your dll in the Code Creator project.
3. You should add required config file modifications from your dll app.config to ProjectMaker.exe.config, ZennoPoster.exe.config. Also you should make a ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config and copy content of your dll config file to the ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config (as an option you can create a dll with hard coded settings and you do not need to change the config file)

• Спасибо
Реакции: neutralhatter

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds good, I think I'll try that. Will be looking in to updating zenno later today.

thanks,

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just to be clear.

"ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config" should only contain the original app.config data, right?
what should be the location of "ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config" . location of the other config files or location of the template?

thank you,

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
"ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config" should only contain the original app.config data, right?
yes, right

what should be the location of "ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config" .
ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe.config should be in ZennoPoster.exe folder (near with ZennoLab.CodeRunner.exe)

location of the other config files or location of the template?
no this is the location of ZennoPoster.exe

• Спасибо
Реакции: neutralhatter

FrankGarza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello there!

I'm utilizing Codecreator to peruse/compose on my Msaccess database utilizing ODBC association effectively.

Be that as it may when I transfer my Codecreator project to Zennoposter, the accompanying lapse happens.

Association String USING

"Driver={microsoft Access Driver...} inside Codecreator which run splendidly.

At the point when stacked at Zennoposter this Error Occurs: Exception amid undertaking execution ERROR [im002]{microsoft][odbc Driver Manager] Data source name not discovered and no default driver tagged.

At that point I've made a User and System DSN on my machine and change the association code and run likewise effectively in Codecreator.

Association String USING "Fil=ms Access;dsn=zenno..." inside Codecreator which run flawlessly.

At the point when stacked at Zennoposter this Error Occurs: Exception amid task execution ERROR [im014]{microsoft][odbc Driver Manager] The determined DSN contains a structural planning confuse between the Driver and Application.

Is this a Zennoposter Bug?

What steps do I have to actualize for this Codecreator script to run at Zennoposter.

Much obliged

NoorAlamShahzad

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 705
Баллы
Can you provide an example to support email?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)