[SOLVED] Input settings numbers bug

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
It is very long time ago i tried input settings and then i understood that this is not option jet because there was many bugs. One of them was that zenno did not understood numbers, as i remember that was two or more builds ago... Today i decide to test input settings again.

Number bug is STILL there...
Tried to add intervals for pause action but got error: Input string was not in a correct format.

Guys please do not suggest to use Input settings and any other feature if that not working good...
I would suggest that when you implement new feature then before you add that to your changelog add in brackets (beta)
In this case we will know that there is possible bugs...

UPDATE:

This feature does not work as well:
From wiki:
For example, if you need a multi-line “Article”, a height of 200 pixels, specify the name of the parameter:

Article {multy|200}

Thanks

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The input settings work fine for me. The "Article {multy|200}" is a typo. It's supposed to say "Article {multi|200}".

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
The input settings work fine for me. The "Article {multy|200}" is a typo. It's supposed to say "Article {multi|200}".
Thanks for answer. But i just tried to make test project for this bug. And there is what i got...
Capture.PNG

Project successful even not opened first page...
Zenno added default values itself.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Tested. Works fine.

Provide example that will show bug.

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
You can see pic what i added. I do not have that project anymore but as i said i tried to make test project for you but got new error - project successful but even first page not opened...
That do not happens again but there is some bugs for sure in this... Also now again with small project this numbers in pause action worked fine. but in my original project does not...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Ok. Next time do not delete template but upload piece of it that will be able to reproduce this.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)