Input / Output to files on the Cloud?

wekko

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm learning the basic of ZP right now.

Is there a simple way to input/outpot data to files on the cloud? I use Google Sheets a lot. I can use something else as well, I just want my VA to have access to the data easily.

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I'm learning the basic of ZP right now.

Is there a simple way to input/outpot data to files on the cloud? I use Google Sheets a lot. I can use something else as well, I just want my VA to have access to the data easily.
If you have google drive installed on your computer, you can put a .csv or .xls file there and use it on ZP. Whenever the file changes, it will get updated on google drive.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi. Make sure that if You keep files in cloud and use multi-threads or even one thread for template what works short time period. You will get lot of problems, because when file is updated it sync with drive and file is locked at this time, so not possible to update and bot makes errors or make conflict copies in drive.

This way my suggestion is not to keep files in drive when bot have to access them. Although You can keep files on Your PC and make another scheduled template what takes all data from file on PC and update file in cloud.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)