Index was outside the bounds of the array.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I've got a template for zennoposter MP which works with:
- projectmaker (100% success rate)
- zennoposter 1 thread (100% success rate)

As soon as there is more than 1 thread, I get the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array." for one step (3/4 times, so I have about 25% success rate).

So, I made a simple template with the same basic feature. Now, I get the same error, even with only 1 thread in zennoposter (in projectmaker it works), and this for every thread, so there is a 0% success rate.

I will upload the project map with the template and the needed input files in here. So nothing has to be added if you want to check the template in projectmaker or zennoposter.

Could someone help me fixing this if it would not be a bug?
Thanks!

Вложения

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First let me suggest you to use search function which will show you where is your error from poster comming from. In poster you copy error id and then in editor check where is that id with search function.

What i can see from your example is that your error is comming from action block whic you have comented "take random line from all/topbacklinks table and delete (not deleting line in file)"

Why is it comming from there???

because you are trying to pull data from empty table (table2)... yes you made bind to table 2 at top, but there is nothing set in table2 itself.

So like i said, empty table is giving you that error from what i see

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I know that it is coming from that step. I simplified the whole template keeping only the few needed steps to generate the error.
The comment I put there is still from the unsimplified template...should have changed the comment to "take random line from table2 (table2a.txt or table2b.txt) and delete in table"

I was advised in another thread to keep the table empty and bind a file to it, if the filename is variable.
So, once the step that outputs the error is reached, the table is not empty anymore.

That it is not empty anymore, can be seen in projectmaker, where the template works with ease.
Don't know why the table would be empty in zennoposter...but not in projectmaker.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I have an idea what the problem/bug could be.

I changed the template (see first part) and replaced the binding part so it doesn't start with an empty table.
Same problem though. So that isn't it.

Then I unchecked the "remove after getting" for pulling the line out of a table.
And now it seems to work.

This makes me think that zennoposter uses the same table for the different threads.
So, when you have a second thread it takes the same table of the first, but then of course with a deleted line from the previous thread.
Eventually, after some threads, there will be no lines left anymore and you get the "outside the boundry" error.

Dunno if it's like this, but if so, I don't think it is supposed to be like this? Thought that every table for a thread should be "refreshed"?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Please attached changed project with all Nessesary files it uses. For testing

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, I've attached it
So:
testerror-nobinding.rar
has the error

testerror-nobinding-nodelete.rar
hasn't
because I unchecked the "remove after getting" option

Thanks

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Cant see any problems.
Problems will only occur when your table inputwill be empty :huh:
Try to make this step unnecessary

• Спасибо
Реакции: archel

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried it in zennoposter? In projectmaker it works, but not in zenno.
Fer sure.

But anyways, I've unchecked "remove the line" and hope it won't take the same lines.

Thanks for looking at it though.

raphael

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)