Increase process speed

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys. I have a script in the project maker that performs searches on google (on other sites tb).

But unfortunately I have a list of 300 words or more and processing one by one in the zenno poster browser is will take too long.

Is there any way to do this in project maker faster? May I process multiple tabs at the same time with multithread?

Each return from search is parsed and inserted in an table. That table will have many colums from others respective sites.

Thanks in advance for any help and have a nice day folks.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys. I have a script in the project maker that performs searches on google (on other sites tb).

But unfortunately I have a list of 300 words or more and processing one by one in the zenno poster browser is will take too long.

Is there any way to do this in project maker faster? May I process multiple tabs at the same time with multithread?

Each return from search is parsed and inserted in an table. That table will have many colums from others respective sites.

Thanks in advance for any help and have a nice day folks.
Hey, but why do you do in projeckt maker? projeckt maker is for creating bots, if you`ll run with zennoposter it will be much faster.

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello qzen4i. Thanks for your answer.

I bought zenno this week. I'm a 15 years developer, i have discovered many great things in this tool. Even did many stuff at js and some at c#.

But unfortunately It seems, as you saying now, that I'm in some wrong path. I thought that project maker was to build your projects and zenno poster was only to open many instances of them. Am I terrible wrong?

I didn't touch zenno poster yet, just project maker, which I'm developing and testing my script.

Thanks for your help bud.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello qzen4i. Thanks for your answer.

I bought zenno this week. I'm a 15 years developer, i have discovered many great things in this tool. Even did many stuff at js and some at c#.

But unfortunately It seems, as you saying now, that I'm in some wrong path. I thought that project maker was to build your projects and zenno poster was only to open many instances of them. Am I terrible wrong?

I didn't touch zenno poster yet, just project maker, which I'm developing and testing my script.

Thanks for your help bud.
Well currently you are right, zennoposter allows to open many threads too, but if choose Zennoposter and projeckt maker, zennoposter works faster than projeckt maker, because projeckt maker is not noticed for runing template on it every time, you do your template on it, then you run on zennoposter, you may run 1 thread you may run 10 - 100 threads, currently the projeckt maker run is easily that you can find out bug in it, and change and continue the work, but in zennoposter, you wont be able to continue if the thread will go out by error, so you`ll need to go back to projeckt maker, look the problem and updated it, agains, zennoposter will work much faster then projeckt maker, you can try it for your known and understand what i mean.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh yes forgot, projeckt maker works only by 1 thread/

Also in projeckt maker, you can click on this button

and your template projeckt will work much faster.
But if listen to me, you`ll do you project catch all bugs what can be, then you`ll only work on zennoposter, and agains working by projeckt maker on project from 1-2 hour, means in same projeckt by loop, it will start use you cpu usage, more and more.

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for the delay qzen4i. I spent all day outside home, just got home now.

Thanks for your response bug. I've got you.

But how will zennoposter manage threads inside the process? I mean, lets say I have a loop with 30 keywords to google search. Will zennoposter split that in 30 threads if I set so in configs? I have to manually handle that? I couldn't find any documentation about that matter.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for the delay qzen4i. I spent all day outside home, just got home now.

Thanks for your response bug. I've got you.

But how will zennoposter manage threads inside the process? I mean, lets say I have a loop with 30 keywords to google search. Will zennoposter split that in 30 threads if I set so in configs? I have to manually handle that? I couldn't find any documentation about that matter.
you can get 1 kword with deleting the link, and so each thread will work by 1 kword, so if youll set 30 threads, evey thread will get 1 kword, and scrape data of that keyword for example.

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got you Qzen. I´ve read lot of posts event in the Russian forum to learn the trick about read and delete from lists. It's the way zenno poster do atomic operation for it's current programming.

By the way, I've read a thread in which you were participating. For my lucky I've found out there that "emulation (keyboard/mouse) for instances within 1 process will be running in 1 thread". I was stuck at with it.
(http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/count-of-threads-in-one-process.23970/)

So, do you know is there are an official documentation with that type of information. I just find these gotchas at forum. Wish to find some official docs to read them all.

Thanks again bud for all help!

Have a nice day.

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I have read the wiki, but I personally think its incomplete :(

Qzen, I have 1 process and 10 threads that opens google search. I get the line from list and delete it. Ok. But shouldn't that opened 10 threads? Zenno poster limite itself to just 1 thread.

Just one open browser. To open more I have to open more process. The software is not multi-thread.

Do you have any idea? Any simple code with example?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Qzen, I have 1 process and 10 threads that opens google search. I get the line from list and delete it. Ok. But shouldn't that opened 10 threads? Zenno poster limite itself to just 1 thread.

Just one open browser. To open more I have to open more process. The software is not multi-thread.

What version of zennoposter do you use?

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Pro version

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

You need to set count execution 10, and threads count 10 too.

If you use zennoposter pro

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can have 4 process and 4 threads. I can't have 2 process and 4 threads, got me?

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think I'm confusing process with execution then. Each new execution will be a new thread of the same process, right?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can have 4 process and 4 threads. I can't have 2 process and 4 threads, got me?
yes.

So i had writted so too, execution count means, how many time complete the project ( template ) threads, are how you say Opened pages(browsers)

So if you set

In 1 10, in second for example 2 threads will work only 2 ( only 2 opened pages)

If you set 1 - 10 and 2 - 10 will work (10 opened pages)

if you set 1 - 5 and 2 - 10 will work (5 opened pages only)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jack77

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Perfectly understand you.

One lasting question, promises not boring you anymore (at least today, just kidding lol). So, one thread is waiting for other when typing like a block in execution.

I'm not using keyboard emulation. No pause.

Do you have any idea about that behavior?

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Perfectly understand you.

One lasting question, promises not boring you anymore (at least today, just kidding lol). So, one thread is waiting for other when typing like a block in execution.

I'm not using keyboard emulation. No pause.

Do you have any idea about that behavior?
Yes, base in process, from the settings of zennoposter, need to set more then 1, but currently if you`ll do that cpu usage will be more and more every time.

Jack77

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This? Indded the entire process got slow.

forum.jpg

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)