Improve graphics resolution and sharpness in Project Maker

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After spending over 2 years using zenno, I'm happy with the regular updates and new functions added but I realize that I spend a lot of time everyday in Project Maker building scripts and I'm killing my eyes with the bad graphics of the boxes and text that is not always sharp. Some text are fine and sharp (menus, some text in boxes...) but for many boxes (like the comments at the top of boxes) it is a bit blurry.
My current setup is dual screens with each screen @ 1920x1200.

But the worst is when I need to zoom out when a script is getting big, then it looks horrible, and it's almost impossible to read.

I was wondering if you could maybe change to graphics to some kind of vectoriel graphics like svg ?
That would definitely make my life better !

Is anyone else impacted by this ?

Also I am planning on changing my screens for dual 4K, is Project Maker compatible with this resolution ?
Does anyone use that already ? That would allow me to see more boxes on the screen and not have to scroll so much.

Finally I was also thinking that a lot of space is being wasted, maybe a "compact" look could be interesting that would decrease the high of the boxes, especially the ones with only a word or two inside, there a lot of vertical empty space being wasted.

Any thoughts ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)