ieframe.dll Error Is Killing Me With Private Proxies

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to run a template, I spent a lot for private proxies.
I can't use them because I get a iframe.dll error when I use them.

Public proxies work fine, and my privates work fine on "some" sites, but not this one.

How can I fix this and why am I getting this? It's pissing me off.

kikko

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
are you using socks or http? ProjectManager or CodeCreator?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
They can be anonymous SOCKS5 and HTTP protocol.

Causing error in PM and ZP, and not all the time either, but enough to make them and zennoposter unusable for me.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
ZennoPoster doesn't support socks5, because of IE

shifu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you set rules for proxies? If not, you have to do it. I had the same problem and I have solved this problem in such a way.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know this is one of the most annoying problems, and I came in here looking for a solution. Other times it was a huge pain and unsolvable, But this time at least, it was an issue that required correcting the URLs I was on. I was doing a hotmail registration and activity template, and was getting ieframe when I was already logged in, because as sometimes ZP won't recon JS I was sending the template directly to the pages I wanted it to go. I was getting ieframe because the URL changes slightly in the subdomain section of mail.live.com for every different user. So what I did was correct it by getting the URL to be field result of the first sight the template gets at the particular login of the user that's logged in, like this: {field result}.mail.live.com.

I get the feeling ieframe springs up whenever ZP and IE sense something is dodgy, like any slight redirect.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I get the feeling ieframe springs up whenever ZP and IE sense something is dodgy, like any slight redirect.
Yeah I get that too, I seem to get it on more protected sites. Simple tasks on sites that are less likely to get abused with bots seem fine.

ZennoPoster doesn't support socks5, because of IE
My proxies are supposed to work with http protocol also, looking into how to do that...

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
this week i have noticed a direct relation between having bittorrent switched on and getting ieframe.dll errors in zp. no bittorrent, no ieframe.dll (apart from when the proxy failed due to being unavailable). the error must have something to do with the capacity of the system to withstand concurrent connections.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)