I just got in touch with ZennoPoster and I have a lot of questions, I hope you can answer them

Carzer

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
After the first run of the script is completed, go back to the two tabs and continue to run the next URL, will it cause the first website to run repeatedly and crash; then if I call the first step to clear the cookies and start re-executing, then my form Is the data inside started to import again. (Could it be repeated), and then I copied the previous steps (save three actions of the browser) and then run more, His browser has been found to be the same all the time. Will there be any problems with personal configuration?

The second question is how to use the if statement to determine the length of the string in the variable in ZennoPoster

• Спасибо
Реакции: Rimacomat

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
After the first run of the script is completed, go back to the two tabs and continue to run the next URL, will it cause the first website to run repeatedly and crash; then if I call the first step to clear the cookies and start re-executing, then my form Is the data inside started to import again. (Could it be repeated), and then I copied the previous steps (save three actions of the browser) and then run more, His browser has been found to be the same all the time. Will there be any problems with personal configuration?

The second question is how to use the if statement to determine the length of the string in the variable in ZennoPoster
Sent you pm about this.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)