I have unlimited zennoposter thread, but need more because CPU resources?

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, I started with lite, basic, now I bought the unlimited thread version.
I was hoping I could run very good amount of threads, but unfortunately, the CPU is already bugging at 50-70 Threads (running 100% CPU) on dedicated server
Intel Xeon 1620
64GB Ram
2TB HDD

So I should buy new dedicated server to run double the threads... and maybe buy faster CPU (intel xeon 1650)
is optional.

But than I should buy another license of unlimited threads of zennoposter...
This is way too expensive if you want to run many many scripts on many dedicated servers. I want to scale this, but the cost of zennoposter is way too high to get the unlimited version for all dedicated servers.
IS there a discount for existing users to buy second zennoposter with unlimited threadS?
Or how should i Do it?

Nord

Client
Благодарностей
1 427
Баллы
Hola.
First of all try to change your template's.
For example I run my one template in 25 thread maximum, but after I upgrade it with changing all "hard" parts to much more "lite" - now I can enjoy it in more than 300 threads.

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hola.
First of all, try to change your template's.
For example, I run my one template in 25 thread maximum, but after I upgrade it with changing all "hard" parts to much more "lite" - now I can enjoy it in more than 300 threads.
Sorry I did not understand what you mean by "hard" parts too much more "lite".
My zennoposter is browsing many websites simultaneously and performing very simple tasks (just one click) or something 2 (on the second tab)
(in short how one template looks like is)

txt file is in list. (in txt file is proxy)
get list (random proxy)
set proxy
go to url
Browse 10-15 seconds
click... or something random go to one more post and click.

And this is my template. (so can you explain like what are hard parts? or what you mean by change hard parts to lite parts).

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)