How to work API & Get / Post Request

2xdswu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

My Progress after buying Zennoposter for 3 hours:

I've completed 80% of my creator already, I tried looking around for guides on JSON & Get / Post Request to be able to work with zenno projectmaker, however most videos are in russian and I can't understand much of coding.

I've been trying around to make my account creator to work with an API of a sms service.

This is their API they are using:
http://smspva.com/new_theme_api.html

The thing is I tried http://smspva.com/priemnik.php?etod=get_balance&service=opt4&apikey=DSWAFvdedrE4 putting this into the Get Request of the URL. However it just states "Run HTTP-request Results:ok".

How am I able to get the JSON server response and use it to verify using a IF indicator and proceed with the steps, Sorry if this have already been talked about. I've tried finding for hours, I can't find anything similar.

Much appreciate and thanks for reading!

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you see "ok" in the log, go check what's in the resulting variable. It should include everything that server has responded. If it doesn't contain all, check if you have "headers + body" in response type and that you aren't missing additional requests required.

2xdswu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know how now,

By using the API, ID, Tokens and retrieve the stuff into a regex or a substring and it stores as a variable.

My next questions is, is there anyway for me to save my accounts that I've created with the account creator ?

Can I save the variable into a table and save it into a excel/csv ?

In like this format:
Email | Password | Twitter | Password | Proxy | Phone Number

Is there a way to store all this while it runs ? Or at the end store all of them using variable ?

Please advice!!!! Thanks.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

2xdswu

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got it to work with file processing, thanks guys for the advice :D

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)