How to simulate enter button

gethin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am working on a form that doesn't have the submit button, user have to press enter to submit. How do you simulate enter button? Thanks

scrat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have the same problem (but I have a button) with aol mail creation.
I tried he.RiseEvent("onmouseover", true), onmousemove, click, onclick nothing click the button.
That's important for me because I was very excited by your product but I can't make just one little script working as I do with php POST without Zenno...

I saw that just "Enter" key press in the form, without clicking would work but I don't know how to do that too.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It will not work )

Right now its possible only with CodeCreator. And It's pain in the ass for average user.
simulate keystroke will be available on next ZP4... it is confirm by nuaru, so have to wait... it will be released soon (it postponed for several month for better reason i believe)

scrat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use code so i tried Emulator with EnterDown (which should simulate enter key press), nothing worked.

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am working on a form that doesn't have the submit button, user have to press enter to submit. How do you simulate enter button? Thanks

Try to use Branch Builder its easy to use..!:-) Search the register button URL and Create branch using Rise click Event to click that register button..!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)