How to scrape the ACTUAL page that I am seeing

alesdair

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello ZennoPoster users I am new to Zenno and I am trying a few things for the past 2 weeks.

I am learning quickly so it's good. But my question is how can I grab the source code of the actual page that is opened in zennoposter project maker?

The site looks like this. It has 5 entries and each entry has texts stored in it. I want zenno to open one of the entries/links and see whether a certain text is in there or not.

The probleme is that when Zenno looks for the text it somehow sees the texts of the other entries as well even though I want the text of the first entry.

So again to make it understandabel

Site:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Each link has texts in it

Link 1 -> "FFFF"
Link 2 -> "DDDD"
Link 3 -> "MMMM"

I want zenno open link 1 and see if text "DDDD" is in there or not. When I do with check text precense it somehow still finds "DDDD" because in source there is entry of link 2 and link 3 as well. What can I do?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hello and welcome.

To see actual source code you click there:

I think it will be better if you could give real examples.
Real urls and real things what you want to do.
Also would be good if you could post some of your templates you have made for this and tell where you stuck.

Thanks

alesdair

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okey sorry my english is not that good

When I click that part you show in your screen shot, I set it up to show TEXT only because this is the only important thing. I know now what to do theoretically but not how with regexp

The Text looks like this

"This is some not importante text but is here xyzxyz
Search 0 Main Menu 0 aaa bbb cc dd etc"

I want zenno poster to search for some specified string AFTER "Search 0 Main Menu 0" this part in the web source

Page source:

"This is some not importante text but is here xyzxyz (this part is getting ignored)
Search 0 Main Menu 0 (<- this triggers zenno filter) aaa bbb cc dd etc (<- this is where zenno looks if specified string is present)"

So I want zenno to look for everything after Search 0 Main Menu 0 and search THERE for specified string

alesdair

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to find a command that says "Start looking AFTER Search 0 Main Menu 0 for string xyz"

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)