How to restart and pick new proxy if got a not working one?

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello all

I set in ZP to repeat project one time, however my proxies are not always working and sometimes it will pick not working proxy.

When this happens, it attempts to load webpage, then stops, but nothing else happens.

This way I lose a lot of time, I have to stop project manually, then set to repeat one time again.

How to make it quicker and automated? For example after proxy fail to instantly quit the project then repeat the project over and over till it finds a working proxy?

Gracias

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
You may add Text checking to your project. After loading webpage, check if certain text exists on it (that means the page was successfully load). If text does not exist, then just switch proxy and try loading webpage again.

You may add text checking from context menu by right click in browser.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aidenhera

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You may add Text checking to your project. After loading webpage, check if certain text exists on it (that means the page was successfully load). If text does not exist, then just switch proxy and try loading webpage again.

You may add text checking from contect menu by right click in browser.
agreed. i also changed tabsettings for 5-10 secs so i dont waste so much time in case it doesnt complete step (it often just freezes on step for aminute or longer, but now no more) thanks vlad

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
If u work with proxy, sometimes language of text can be changed.
U can check the existence of an element.
For example: U can try to get->outerhtml of unique elemint which is independent of language.
If element is exist, that is mean page loaded successfully, else not.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aidenhera

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
If u work with proxy, sometimes language of text can be changed.
U can check the existence of an element.
For example: U can try to get->outerhtml of unique elemint which is independent of language.
If element is exist, that is mean page loaded successfully, else not.
Language can be controlled by Accept-Language parameter in browser profile. It does not actually depend from proxy.

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)