hi,

how to make checking proxy save?

thank you.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
I'm not sure I understand your question.
You want to save proxy of the project or proxylist from checker?

SaHiN

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы

SaHiN

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

boxnumber7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Because Zennoposter doesn't need exported proxy lists for its work. It has internal ProxyChecker.
If you wanna save lists for usage in other tools you can buy and use ZennoProxychecker.

boxnumber7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't understand why this limitation even exists...
I have the most complete version of the product and it feels crippled.

Igotcha

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep, that's the way I see that too.

protos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Присоединяюсь к вопросу. Зачем тогда вообще встраивать этот функционал? Что бы попробовали и захотели купить? ...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Присоединяюсь к вопросу. Зачем тогда вообще встраивать этот функционал? Что бы попробовали и захотели купить? ...
Встроенный в ZennoPoster проксичекер обладает достаточными функциями для чека и использования проксей в проектах постера.
Если нужно экспортировать списки. в том числе для дальнейшего использования в других программах, можете купить отдельный ZennoProxyChecker.

PS используйте русскую часть форума для вопросов не на английском языке. Спасибо.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Because Zennoposter doesn't need exported proxy lists for its work. It has internal ProxyChecker.
If you wanna save lists for usage in other tools you can buy and use ZennoProxychecker.
So stupid.. I need to run ZPMP to check proxies and run my templates and in order to save the proxies I would also need to buy and run ZennoProxyChecker and check the proxies twice?

Why not make that 'output' option aviable in ZPMP instead of runing both programs - Mabie it would be possible to unlock that feature with a ZennoProxyChecker license within ZPMP?

What more diffrences is their of the build in proxie checker in ZPMP and ZPC?

And also as an owner of a PRO license, that feature should be included imo!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
So stupid.. I need to run ZPMP to check proxies and run my templates and in order to save the proxies I would also need to buy and run ZennoProxyChecker and check the proxies twice?

Why not make that 'output' option aviable in ZPMP instead of runing both programs - Mabie it would be possible to unlock that feature with a ZennoProxyChecker license within ZPMP?

What more diffrences is their of the build in proxie checker in ZPMP and ZPC?

And also as an owner of a PRO license, that feature should be included imo!
You can check proxies in ZPC, save them to file each 2-5 minutes and add this file as proxy source in ZP without checking for "Alive": http://gyazo.com/d199e808be1fe5d2335cfe027c1c427a.png
Or simply re check them. This will not use a lot of system resources since amount of alive proxies if you use public sources will not be that huge.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can check proxies in ZPC, save them to file each 2-5 minutes and add this file as proxy source in ZP without checking for "Alive": http://gyazo.com/d199e808be1fe5d2335cfe027c1c427a.png
Or simply re check them. This will not use a lot of system resources since amount of alive proxies if you use public sources will not be that huge.
I've been trying that suggestion but ZP mark those as "not alive" or well, not really, but they ain't marked as "alive". Will they be used anyway in the threads?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)