How to let Zenno click on that button???

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, i've setup a template for email account creation with german email provider web.de.

It works very good so far. But after email account creation i want to login into my account to disable the spamfolders that are set by default.

Zennoposter must click on the following button: "Weiter zum Postfach" (english: "Continue to inbox"). It seems to be an image with a unique URL.

web.de.jpg

But it works only when recording. When doing it in debug mode it doesn't work. If you look at the url it seems to be a unique url that is created every time for this button. So it can work only one time (In recording mode when i registered the account the first time).

How can i get Zennoposter to click on that button every time after account creation? thx

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Right click and select Rize click...

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx, where can i right click? In template editor or in action recording?
In template editor it is set to "rise" already...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
BIG thx! I got it.

Is there a way to record only that neccessary step or to speed it up? I had to fill out the template from beginning to get to that point.
It happens often to me that i have to start from scratch again if any later step has to be completed again.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can do the entire process and just copy and paste the element you need/missed to the "master" template.

Heil Zennoposter !!!

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes i know that. But i have to record from the beginning again to get to that step you know?

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no need to record from scratch again if you just need the last step....do the last step recording, copy to template editor
select the branch step to copy and insert into your recorded 1st step branch

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)