How to Get Project to Automatically Empty Trash

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have a project that triggers a download. The downloads are saved in the ZP trash folder. However, I am looking for a way to have any files that are saved in the trash folder to be automatically emptied.

If there is no way to accomplish this, I am looking for a way to have the downloads saved to a specific drive. Currently, it is saving to my main system drive which has a small capacity. I have a much larger attached drive. Could I possibly have any files that are download within ZP to autosave these files to an alternate folder/drive?

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have a project that triggers a download. The downloads are saved in the ZP trash folder. However, I am looking for a way to have any files that are saved in the trash folder to be automatically emptied.

If there is no way to accomplish this, I am looking for a way to have the downloads saved to a specific drive. Currently, it is saving to my main system drive which has a small capacity. I have a much larger attached drive. Could I possibly have any files that are download within ZP to autosave these files to an alternate folder/drive?
You can specify your file to the directory which you want using action Files - Move

Вложения

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can create a file list from a directory and delete each file of that list, when the list don't have data, all files will be deleted.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
There is no need in all these manupulations with deleteing or moving files.
You can set the folder you want to download files to via action block Browser>Settings - Folder to download files operation.

SocialJunkie

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is no need in all these manupulations with deleteing or moving files.
You can set the folder you want to download files to via action block Browser>Settings - Folder to download files operation.
Does this action block go before the block that clicks to download or after?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)