How To Do This? (parse error message and retry captcha)

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template that is working well, but I am getting a lot of captcha errors.
When the captcha is wrong I get a message "invalid entry for captcha".

I'm new to this but I think I need to parse the text on the page, use regex to look for that text, if it's found retry captcha if not finish process?
I should also have a counter in there so it can exit the loop if it gets stuck.

Is this the best way to do this and is it possible one of you maybe do a lesson on this?
I am sure many could use this info and I have been unable to find a video lesson for it.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you have almoast written your answer ;-)
Just need to use check text presence... So you will get simple logic which will check if text on page and if yes, go back and repete process, if not continue the process.

Just one more advice i would like to give you: when you are making loop back with stuff like captcha, which costs money or not... i would suggest you to use counter and limit the number of loops. You dont wana have that loop spining in circles for ever, specialy not if you are paying for it :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: albaniax и mark leenheer

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, it's good to know I was on the right track.
I figured that was what I needed to do, but I don't know how to do it with zenno.

If I had an example I am sure I could get it.
Still learning but much impressed with what I see so far!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, here i have made simple example for you and if you click on each branch you will see full comment on them.

You need to remember one thing... when you loop back, return point depends on which website you are working, on some you will need to loop back to start of fill in form, on other, you will need to loop back just to get captcha point.

Посмотреть вложение simple_example.xml

i hope this helps a bit ;-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter и mark leenheer

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you DRV, I am sure this will help many, not just me. Appreciate your time.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)